• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson Vs Kai Greene

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
2z66rk2-1.jpg
2i8kt54-1.jpg

2507ds3-1.jpg
oan1bl-1.jpg

2q0ks2q-1.jpg
i4ok8z-1.jpg

nytds1-1.jpg
30u4lt1-1.jpg

f36vef-1.jpg
2hnqkxv-1.jpg

348n9si-1.jpg
2628whk-1.jpg

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No side triceps or abs/thighs?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nope just taking those pics I can find...and you know how Kai's posing is..

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Dexter wins ab and thigh and Kai takes side tri I would assume. And overall I give this to Dex although Kai has more size and some better body parts, I think Dex has a more pleasing and flowing physique.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Dexter wins ab and thigh and Kai takes side tri I would assume. And overall I give this to Dex although Kai has more size and some better body parts, I think Dex has a more pleasing and flowing physique.
I wouldn't be so sure about Dexter winning the abs/thigh. Dexter wins in the abdominals but Kai's thigh crushes Dexter's.

I'm not a fan of Dexter, he looks tiny next to others. Especially in the back shots.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't be so sure about Dexter winning the abs/thigh. Dexter wins in the abdominals but Kai's thigh crushes Dexter's.

I'm not a fan of Dexter, he looks tiny next to others. Especially in the back shots.

I agree...hes not big enough IMO to hang with alot of pros. I still think that was heath's show.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I still think Dex would take the pose but I do agree with you that Kai kills him in the legs. I am a huge fan of Dex

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai's lowerbody looks awesome athough I have to admit with Creator Dex has the more pleasing physique

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think if kai dialed in a little bit more it wouldn't even be a question that he would beat dex, but each win their own poses respectively.

God Bless
Ben

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, this is extremely close.... from these pics, I give it to Dexter by a few oz of water.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like either physique, but if I had to choose, I'd say Greene wins. He would win, IMO, because he's a bit heavier than Dex is. I also prefer the way Kai does a back lat-spread when compared to Dex. I don't see either winning the O any time soon, but the ASC might be a good showing for Greene next year if he can stop dancing like a maroon on stage and just pose.