• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Vs Branch Warren

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
2i8kt54-1.jpg
35lzs6a-1.jpg

oan1bl-1.jpg
23k24om-1.jpg

i4ok8z-1.jpg
2rcykao-1.jpg

30u4lt1-1.jpg
20ji72w-1.jpg

2hnqkxv-1.jpg
k1xqfa-1.jpg

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Branch ftw.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2hnqkxv-1.jpg

Why does he always make that face?

But, IMO, Branch wins this by a hair due to better conditioning. If Kai came in a tad drier, he prob would have won this posedown, but Branch is the king of vascularity when he's on. He also wins in the legs catrgory too, but not by much (which is surprising becuase he's always usually king of legs). I don't like the shape of Kai's calves. They remind me of synthol muscles a little because they always seem kind of puffy like they're holding water. Branch's calves are the best on stage since Dorian's.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I vote Branch on the goofiest looking front double bicep. It always looks photoshopped.

D

d.capodiferro

branch wins all the poses by a mile.
only the front double biceps is questionable:i give it to branch

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
holy smokes. if branchs legs are the best going around atm kai is not far off. If kai stays injury free his legs will surpass branch's

tp_88

tp_88

Kai, without a doubt.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
branch has brought up that rear double bi which is by far his worst shot. talk about maximizing your genetic potential, i don't think branch could look any better. his conditioning wins this on top of some great size.

anaboliod

anaboliod

branch...but barley if kia gets a little more size and comes in with the conditioning he had at the NY pro it would be really tough to choose

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
branch wins in EVERY aspect except in arms developement

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
now adays kai is prolly better but branch warren should have taken 3rd place at the arnold for sure, he even beat dext and phil in a few poses. i voted for branch on this one because its based on the arnold

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

damn that is a hard ass pick. those two are my faves for two reasons. mass and condition. thats a hard combo to hit and they both nail it well. im gonna say both, i am slit between the two. they both have incredible bodybuilder qualities showing you the total package everytime on stage. branch has been a fave for a while now. but kia is becoming a new fave

bangbang

bangbang

i think kai's physique is amazing. i don't know what it is, but i can't stand branches shape and symmetry. maybe it's just me..

kai is.. different but definitely serious.

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Kai wins. Branch is a great bodybuilder and has some freakish bodyparts like pecs, traps and legs but he practically has no arms, cause he's torn both biceps and the right tricep.