• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battle of the Giants Coleman V Cutler 05 olympia prejudging

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was the first time i saw some kind of bbding contest, and i was so shocked after watching this.. jay and ron were playing in another league, light years ahead of the others, its like the culmination of an era for me, ron - jay era of domination

so here it is, i just uploaded it because i couldnt find it so enjoy and take a look at 3:15, so funny lol

oh and btw, in 2005 coleman was the FAIR WINNER, ron was too much for jay, specially in legs area

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie looked amazing that year, amazing the difference a year later was.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie looked amazing that year, amazing the difference a year later was.

I think they both looked pretty good that year...prob the closest Olympia between the 2 since 2001.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think they both looked pretty good that year...prob the closest Olympia between the 2 since 2001.

They both looked good I agree, and that is the first year that Cutler could compete with Ronnies back

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nice vid. 05 was a great year for the both of them. Sad to see Ronnie start his decline after.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yea but damn look how huge gunter is at the end :ughnoes:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They both looked good I agree, and that is the first year that Cutler could compete with Ronnies back

his entire lowerbody wasnt enough to compete against big ron lowerbody, it was totally dwarfed in legs developement and ass striations

jay only got him in calves

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the video. Is this prejudging from the Mr. O official DVD? Too bad the angle was from the bottom. It would of been much better from straight on. Didn't weiders think of this before the actual event.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the video. Is this prejudging from the Mr. O official DVD? Too bad the angle was from the bottom. It would of been much better from straight on. Didn't weiders think of this before the actual event.

oh well i dont know, lets say i got it from the EXTRA-OFICIAL (wink wink) online dvd

if anyone wants any other comparision round, ask here

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his entire lowerbody wasnt enough to compete against big ron lowerbody, it was totally dwarfed in legs developement and ass striations

jay only got him in calves

Jay competed with ron in calves and hams.. but quads and glutes did go to coleman. with good reason haha,... those glutes are insane!!

Love cutlers most muscular though... one of my faves.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay competed with ron in calves and hams.. but quads and glutes did go to coleman. with good reason haha,... those glutes are insane!!

Love cutlers most muscular though... one of my faves.

lets say they were even in hams area

aabj0466.jpg

this is 2006 but we all know nor jay nor ron improved hams in 2006, so this can be easily portrayed to our 2005 discusion

yeah man, my avatar's mm is my favourite ever

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you guys serious about Jay having equal hams with Ronnie in 05? Ronnie owns the hams department. Show me pics of Jay that has better size, sweep with seperation in the hams?

Attachments

• aabn0441[1].jpg
    aabn0441[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 05omens_irvgleb1107[1].jpg
    05omens_irvgleb1107[1].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 171
P

pumpingiron06

if u watch the "on the road" dvd you'll see how big and defined his quadz,glutes, and hams are. dont know about calves

Light weight

Light weight

I was there, amazing prejudging!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2005 Mr Olympia Prejudging is the best one I have ever seen in terms of "wowwww factor", size, conditioning and rivalrty (sp?).

"Thank you guys"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay wins in the hams from the rear poses but def not in the side poses

Cmon man jay has some awesome hams in thos epics but ronnies are just unbelievable. Jay does have good hams but ronnies are more dried up and crispy from the back, side front diagonally :49: u get the idea. Paus ethe video anywhere from 2:39 - 2:42 where they are both flexed ronnie has more detail and looks better.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay didn't come close in glutes and hams.

Thanks for the video Deathmaggot, I've been wanting to see this for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing more from 2005, one of my favorite Olympia years.