• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deloading?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, as my routine is coming to a close, I'm thinking about deloading for one week and then picking up a routine following the deloading. But, to be honest, I don't know how to deload. :dunnodude: I googled it and I couldn't find anything about the topic. Even though this thread is totally a waste of time and space, I just want to hear what everyone has to say about it. I'm planning on deloading for a week and my current routine consists of a full body approach. If you need my routine to further understand how I should do the deloading, then just ask and I'll post. Thanks again Mecca! :2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think it works like this: First week you do a speciel weight, then the second week a little more weight, the same for third week, then the fourth week lighter then the first week.
Then you keep going like that :)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo there are three ways to do it

1. Cut volume and frequency but maintain intensity
2. Maintain volume/frequency but reduce overall intensity
3. Use both

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.