• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mdrol?

mikfilly

mikfilly

Hey whats up guys?! I was just wondering about CEL's M-drol. Is it strong enough just by itself? and what do you guys suggest for PCT? and what all should i take before and during the cycle besides like protien,Nos, creatine? Thanks!

mikfilly

mikfilly

Anyone?.....

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
M-drol is a superdrol clone. It is a designer steroid. The following article contains pretty much everything you should know as far as loading supps, supporting supps, and a proper PCT. Hope this helps.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=519245&highlight=superdrol+for+dummies

This article suggests that you run a legit Nolvadex for PCT. Personally I have gotten aways with 6-oxo, trib, and ZMA combo however, if you are prone for gyno or if you want to be on the safe side I would certainly recommend using true Nolvadex (tomoxafin) for your PCT.

mikfilly

mikfilly

I'll check it out. Thanks man!