• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

rules for clen

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what's up guys i recently started using clen for the first time. i've been using it for about 2 days now and one of the things i have already noticed is cramping. i found out taurine should help with this but i want to know, is there anything else supplement wise that would be beneficial while using clenbuterol? and how long do you guys typically cycle it? i was planning on using it for 2 weeks then coming off for 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks? i've heard taking B vitamins or benadryl could help with the use, but i have no understanding as to why.

oh and i'm using 80mcg/day

any help would be greatly appreciated :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look it up you fool, also I am happy you started.. get some Cynomel your fat ass is behind in contest prep. :31_whip:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look it up you fool, also I am happy you started.. get some Cynomel your fat ass is behind in contest prep. :31_whip:

i plan on doing some research but i also want to hear what others think/first hand experiences. i don't think i will be using cytomel, at least not this far out.

you know a little about this stuff don't you? what are your thoughts on supplements to use in conjunction with it?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually its best to use cytomel now.. because you will be in a catabolic state.. then go off and you will become anabolic again but you will have lost the fat.. never run T3 all the way to your show, you will look flat (unless your on a high dose of test and some GH).
as for clen.. taurine should do the trick.. drink plenty of fluids..

what happens with clen is that your receptors adjust to it rather quickly.. so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is good.. but if you want to run it straight through, take 50mg of benadryl 1 week on, 1 week off after the second week of use..

have i answered your question or no? any other questions?

how are you dosing clen? what dosage are your pills?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually its best to use cytomel now.. because you will be in a catabolic state.. then go off and you will become anabolic again but you will have lost the fat.. never run T3 all the way to your show, you will look flat (unless your on a high dose of test and some GH).
as for clen.. taurine should do the trick.. drink plenty of fluids..

what happens with clen is that your receptors adjust to it rather quickly.. so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is good.. but if you want to run it straight through, take 50mg of benadryl 1 week on, 1 week off after the second week of use..

have i answered your question or no? any other questions?

how are you dosing clen? what dosage are your pills?

yeah man you've answered it very well. i have 20mcg tabs that i am taking spaced out throughout the day. i take the last one either right before or right after i work out (usually workout around 730pm) and i haven't been bothered by insomnia or anything. i think i'll go the 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks on rather than running it straight.

in regards to the cytomel, how effective is it? and how long should it be used at a time? i've read it is pretty catabolic and that's what makes me a little afraid to use it. oh and how much taurine/daily would you suggest?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah man you've answered it very well. i have 20mcg tabs that i am taking spaced out throughout the day. i take the last one either right before or right after i work out (usually workout around 730pm) and i haven't been bothered by insomnia or anything. i think i'll go the 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks on rather than running it straight.

in regards to the cytomel, how effective is it? and how long should it be used at a time? i've read it is pretty catabolic and that's what makes me a little afraid to use it. oh and how much taurine/daily would you suggest?

Your not going to lose that much muscle from it, stop being worried about that right now. Your only concern is not coming in looking fat and out of shape on stage. Anything you lose during your prep will be gained back, and you are behind so I would consider it if I were you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your not going to lose that much muscle from it, stop being worried about that right now. Your only concern is not coming in looking fat and out of shape on stage. Anything you lose during your prep will be gained back, and you are behind so I would consider it if I were you.

thank you master :gaygay:

i'll look into it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids, the steroids become more effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein."

just found this on mesomorphosis.com, what do you make of the last sentence braaq and serb?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids, the steroids become more effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein."

just found this on mesomorphosis.com, what do you make of the last sentence braaq and serb?

I think buy the shit and get in shape

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think buy the shit and get in shape

alright enough boneheaded comments you little skeezer, i'm looking for some real advice here/input. your Mr. science on here, this is all you have to say?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drop the clen, it's been shown to cause cardiac cell death (I've talked about it before). Whatever it does, its not worth that.

MetalMX

MetalMX

High doses of clen in a short amount of time can potentially mess up your heart and thyroid and give you a rebound effect, as IronSlave said it can cause cardiac cell death also.

I asked dave palumbo what's the best way to run clen on MD forums he said 20-40mcg a day for 4 weeks is a lot better than 80-100mcg for 2 weeks. Less cramping, heart problem risks, more maintainable fat loss after discontinuing use and better sleep.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
High doses of clen in a short amount of time can potentially mess up your heart and thyroid and give you a rebound effect, as IronSlave said it can cause cardiac cell death also.

I asked dave palumbo what's the best way to run clen on MD forums he said 20-40mcg a day for 4 weeks is a lot better than 80-100mcg for 2 weeks. Less cramping, heart problem risks, more maintainable fat loss after discontinuing use and better sleep.

don't your receptors get downregulated to the point that after 2 weeks of using clen it becomes useless? and your suggesting 4 weeks with amounts so low it will barely be noticeable :e5dunno:

i agree one must be cautious using this, as they should while on/using anything. i've read done a decent amount of research into clen and i've never heard people naysaying it and playing it up to be as dangerous as you and Ironslave are, though i'm not saying you guys are wrong. obviously there are risks involved, but should we also tell BBers to stop using roids too because of the potential they have to harm your health? i understand it's not exactly a "healthy" choice, but if used correctly, the benefits outweigh the risk.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've read done a decent amount of research into clen and i've never heard people naysaying it and playing it up to be as dangerous as you and Ironslave are,

Question, can you "feel" cardiac cell death occurring?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question, can you "feel" cardiac cell death occurring?

this is very non-sequitar to me. no, obviously not. but for the many articles, websites i have done the bulk of my research on, none have them have made this to be too much of a concern? can it cause cell death? yes. to what degree and is it of a major concern if you cycle clen properly? likely not much. this is a VERY widely used drug. wouldn't you think we'd hear more cases if it was causing such major side effects?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is very non-sequitar to me. no, obviously not. but for the many articles, websites i have done the bulk of my research on, none have them have made this to be too much of a concern?

Does that mean its not a concern? Or just that those particular authors weren't aware of the effect?

[/quote]can it cause cell death? yes. to what degree and is it of a major concern if you cycle clen properly? likely not much. this is a VERY widely used drug. wouldn't you think we'd hear more cases if it was causing such major side effects?[/QUOTE]

Well, cardiac cell death is something that might not hit right away, maybe 10, 20 years later. I can't remember the dosage, I posted it here before, I think it was something like 80mcg a day for a 200 lb person might do it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does that mean its not a concern? Or just that those particular authors weren't aware of the effect?
can it cause cell death? yes. to what degree and is it of a major concern if you cycle clen properly? likely not much. this is a VERY widely used drug. wouldn't you think we'd hear more cases if it was causing such major side effects?[/QUOTE]

Well, cardiac cell death is something that might not hit right away, maybe 10, 20 years later. I can't remember the dosage, I posted it here before, I think it was something like 80mcg a day for a 200 lb person might do it.[/QUOTE]

do you mean over 10 to 20 years of continuous or sporadic use? or are you saying that a person who uses this one time could suffer ramifications from it say, 15 years later?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Your receptors get downregulated by the amount you use. I've used clen for 2 weeks at higher doses and felt chest pains during that time, so i don't think its worth it.

I trust Dave Palumbo knows what he's talking about so if i were to use it again id try the lower doses over 4 weeks.

S

spstan29

I have used Clen before and had no problems. If your worried about the clen sides you could give albuterol a try.