• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

help choose a PH

• Thread starter rick ramirezsublime
  • Start date
R

rick ramirezsublime

Alright guys, I'm curious to try a prohormone, but there are so many to choose from I'm left confused. I'm well over 18, and i've hit a plateau and would like to use something to help bust through it. So, if you guy's can give me help, i'd like to hear your take on the most effective, that's not too harsh on the liver or body.(if there is such an animal)?:tiphat:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright guys, I'm curious to try a prohormone, but there are so many to choose from I'm left confused. I'm well over 18, and i've hit a plateau and would like to use something to help bust through it. So, if you guy's can give me help, i'd like to hear your take on the most effective, that's not too harsh on the liver or body.(if there is such an animal)?:tiphat:

are you will over 21?
Hows Your diet?

R

rick ramirezsublime

yes in my 30's, diet is great for a guy who doesn't compete! Just want a extra boost, and a little help.And thank U, big vic. Alittle more stats. 6'1" 225 solid, thanx

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think if your running a ph you should run real gear insted because you need a real pct anyways and most phs are a steroid.I do not know thats just my o But some should be able to help with phs because I do not know much about them sorry bud.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends, if you have a little extra cash, look into HRT. If you are in your 30's a doc will prescribe it to you. I was going to start it and I am only 21. I just don't have the extra cash right now. ITs the legal way to do real gear.

If your stuck on a PH. Look at your different options and think about what you want. We need more info. Do you want to just get big, or dry hard muscle? Are you clean bulking or even cutting? More info on what you want and goals. Also are you prone to gyno or lower back pains? (you will know if you took any other oral ph's before)

R

rick ramirezsublime

Thanx again Vic, Not really to bent on a ph, but have no way to get Real. To B honest just the legality of it has me interested. I've heard the same about the pct aspect of it and you are so right! thanx again Bro.I try to stay lean all year round, would like a dry gain, Don't really bulk or cut. Just would like some help with this. these have been recommended, SUS500, Halotest 25, and testadrol. Don't know which is better? Never had the back pumps, or any gyno, ran Hemadrol didn't do anything for me, which has me cautious on PH's. To b honest the pct you've gotta run with ph's really worries me.

F

Flash

http://www.americell-labs.com/trenxtremefacts.html trene xtreme from this company is insane. I havent tried Havoc (which is a good chice to) but if you dont go with either one please dont waste your money from anything ph from gnc, all thier ph are bs well anything from gnc is bullshit anyways but your best choices are havoc or trene but make sure you have a good pct because these are pretty harsh on your body.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

If it is a 1st cycle stay away from superdrol and its clones and the choice of which one would depend on you goals want mass go with epi/havoc if you want to get a recomp go with h-drol all of these are fairly mild and good choices for 1st cycles. That being said you need to have support supps and a pct setup here is a link that has some of these steriods

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=343

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rick ramirezsublime

Thanx guys, really appreciate the help! 1 more question if you guys don't mind? In your guys' opinion, would you say a PH such as Havoc/epi./tren extreme/Sus500 would be more toxic to your liver or your organism than say Oxandrolone, t-bol. I know these are the mildest of the orals(aas). What do ya think!!!

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

The mildest will be h-drol then epi/Havoc I wish you the best bro:xyxthumbs: