• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman guestposing in NPC Pittsburgh

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=952&eventcode=1239
_W5Q2720_MSHFSDTBZW-1.jpg

_W5Q2723_KKKMECFZQR-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
looks to be having fun. good on him. one more o ronnie :linedrunk:

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or his left arm looks better?...I know there's some water and fat covering the muscle but still...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear: whatever is going on his left side, its a cruel joke

_W5Q2735_FUAPGERMEH-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or his left arm looks better?...I know there's some water and fat covering the muscle but still...

now that my friend is being overly optimistic. Coleman looks worse in these pics than ever, but hell, hes not competing anymore, just having fun doing what he loves. and he has nothing to prove anyway, even though the best days are behind him he still goes out on stage and puts on a show. props for that. strange, but mother nature has finally catched up to the biggest freak ever to walk the earth:food-snacking: shows just how temporary this sport is...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his left arm doesnt look as bad as it did at the olympia... and his left lat is deffinately too small, but as bulkboy said, he doesnt have anything to prove. So good on him and i hope he enjoys bodybuilding for the rest of his life :xyxthumbs:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's messed up, but it's sure nice to see him posing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His legs are starting to look small :(

TM817

TM817

For a man who pushed his body and mind over the edge year after year for so long,I think he still looks damm good.

B

Batmanx007

I thought it was just me. His left tri does seem to look a little better, so does his left lat. It's definitely not what it was (his left lat), and smaller than the right, but there seems to be some improvement

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your not going to workout anymore, or diet please do not put posing trunks on and get onstage.. these appearances may be making him money but they are ruining his reputation as well.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your not going to workout anymore, or diet please do not put posing trunks on and get onstage.. these appearances may be making him money but they are ruining his reputation as well.

Exactly what I was going to say. I think this is the first time I have seen ronnie without a glute/ham tie in.

D

d.capodiferro

Exactly what I was going to say. I think this is the first time I have seen ronnie without a glute/ham tie in.

what the hell are you and braaq talking about?
everybody's talking about the greatest bber's on earth chances to recovery and you think about glutes and harmstrings!
bodybuilding is definitely all about ronnie and we should never wish not to see him anymore.
and don't say that he would ruin his myth because i know he will put everything into it and show his titanic body at his best(that he can)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the hell are you and braaq talking about?
everybody's talking about the greatest bber's on earth chances to recovery and you think about glutes and harmstrings!
bodybuilding is definitely all about ronnie and we should never wish not to see him anymore.
and don't say that he would ruin his myth because i know he will put everything into it and show his titanic body at his best(that he can)

Dude, he is finished.. he can compete again if he wants but his structure is gone. He is old and injured, the best thing for him to do is retire and end on good note rather than trying to come back and embarrassing himself.
He can do other things for bodybuilding, just not competing and putting on posing trunks when he is out of shape.

D

d.capodiferro

i can't agree with you.
when i saw so many threads about people guestposing at the npc pittsburgh, the first one i saw was ronnie's one.
i don't know, it's something i can't describe... ronnie is not like the other bbers.
he has something special in him and although his body is not perfect at the moment, he can improve.
he can definitely still give much to the sport, hopefully by posing on stage

D

d.capodiferro

not to criticize, but just the fact that you are team victor's means you cannot really appreciate because i think the two are quite different:you can only like one.
i'm surprised about the creator:he is team wolf's,the man who should(i hope, although judging by the most recent pics i'm starting to doubt about)take ronnie's place of dominance and carry on his shoulders the sport

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can't agree with you.
when i saw so many threads about people guestposing at the npc pittsburgh, the first one i saw was ronnie's one.
i don't know, it's something i can't describe... ronnie is not like the other bbers.
he has something special in him and although his body is not perfect at the moment, he can improve.
he can definitely still give much to the sport, hopefully by posing on stage

your living in a fantasy world dude...its over.

L

lorri_01

how much water retention can one person hold? lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His left tri does seem to look a little better

Yeah, probably. :xyxthumbs:

so does his left lat. It's definitely not what it was (his left lat), and smaller than the right, but there seems to be some improvement

No way in hell. Please take a look at rear double biceps' pic. :uhoh2: