• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson guestposing in NPC Pittsburgh

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_W5Q2698_UIWQJQIPCK-1.jpg

_W5Q2688_SKJIIXNWRT-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks strange to see Dex without abs. So used to see him always in shape

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe better legs?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its good to see hes hitting the offseason hard. maybe hes trying to compete witht he mass monsters for the O??

D

d.capodiferro

i hope everybody, seeing these pics, would agree with what i've always told about dex:he'll never be a serious contender for the sandow

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he looks good, and looks like he added some size, which is great since Dex has looked pretty much the same since the womb.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that a posing suite or a g string with a twig and berries pouch????

J

jeromethechicken

Dex has added some size. It'd be nice to see him do well this year but he really oughta retire the banana hamock. It looks like he glued a chihuaha to his groin.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
is it just me? or does he have huge stretch marks on his chesT??

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

Okay. Everybody at that Pittsburgh show looked bad. The lighting was really shitty. Look at all the competitors as well. They all looked washed out by the light.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see him in off season mode for once - hopefully he'll put on some size to go with his always excellent contest condition.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ive never seen him this big.... i believe his legs are better aswell.... Im glad he is finally putting on the mass . critics say it will ruin him but he has been the same for years now and i think he's better off gaining a littl bit of stomach but also gaining a lot of muscle.....

if he ruins his physique... oh well, we seen the best of him then. but if he doesnt ruin his physique, it will only make him a better contender!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Okay. Everybody at that Pittsburgh show looked bad. The lighting was really shitty. Look at all the competitors as well. They all looked washed out by the light.

i agree, if u look at everyone who guest posed in that competition via muscular development website, u will see that the lighting was horrendous