• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winstrol Question

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of winny's sides is that it "drys up" your joints which causes joint pain. Is this temporary or could this get chronical?

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fluid retention on Winstrol is way down. This is needed to achieve that dry look that competitors desire on stage. Not everyone reports joint pain while cycling Winstrol but it is likely due to the lack of "lubrication" in the joint. Once it is cycled off and fluid makes its way back into retention, joint pain caused by dryness should subside.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say be careful of doing damage though the reason being a dry joint is more prone to inflammation and injury.

F

Freak

I notice that I have more joint pain when I'm taking adex or letro along with my gear, they pretty much get you rid of any water retention almost completely, while if I was taking that same gear and replacing adex or letro with winny I'd still be holding some water. I haven't had any problems with joints while running winny, but once again everyone's different. But to be on the safe side try to be careful and don't go too crazy with the weights because your joints do get drier to some extent and are more volnurable to injuries.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But it wont be a permanent change