• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

High Intensity Training

P

Philf92

I've been looking around and trying to inform myself about HIIT and I'm finding different things. First, I hear its just a method of training, and then I hear there is a certain weight/cardio routine that goes especially with HIIT. Can someone clear things up for me?

Btw, I'm not a "noob" to training, just HITT:dunnodude:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HIIT = High intensity interval training its an exercise/cardio strategy that is intended to improve performance with short training sessions. most peopel use it for cardio these days. Research has proven this method to be better than slow cardio. It minimize muscle loss and gives a great afterburn.

HIT = High intenion training which is a trainings style. To keep it very short, you just do 1 set of a weight that you will reach failure with. I personally dont reccommand this trainings style though it works for some.

P

Philf92

HIIT = High intensity interval training its an exercise/cardio strategy that is intended to improve performance with short training sessions. most peopel use it for cardio these days. Research has proven this method to be better than slow cardio. It minimize muscle loss and gives a great afterburn.

HIT = High intenion training which is a trainings style. To keep it very short, you just do 1 set of a weight that you will reach failure with. I personally dont reccommand this trainings style though it works for some.

Thanks man! So there IS a difference between HIIT and HIT.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HIT is okay, but yea. to works for some,
works alright for me, HIIT is well worth it !!