• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your most recent supplement purchase

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creatine monohydrate (best body: 15 euro)
Promax protein (M double you: 30 euro)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IDS Waximaize, 5 lbs., Fruit Punch ($26.95 USD)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
designer nutrition replenish
Now adam
wpi
and alri venom sprot rtd ;)

R

rick ramirezsublime

Just purchased and tried for the 1st time today. NANo vapor_ tastes like kool-aid. didn't do crap.(I'm such a sucker!) Animal Stak (This is a perennial supp. of mine a proven winner) muscle milk :tiphat:(just delicious)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whey Protein and whey protein 80 (XXL nutrition 24.50 euro's each)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
cold%20fusion%20ex.gif

Won it when I won MOTM in Januari...should be here any month now :xyxthumbs::gaygay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
what is that DA?

Legal Gear Cold Fusion EX

IMMEDIATE RESULTS WITH YOUR FIRST WORKOUT

There’s no waiting with COLD FUSION EX™. Take it BEFORE your workout and watch your workout EXPLODE. Our double dose of the two strongest forms of Nitric Oxide (NO) boosters give you the immediate satisfaction of shirt-busting pumps as your blood vessels dilate and blood races to your muscles. . Then we follow it up with a dual load of the most bioavailable creatine to feed those hungry muscles. So you can see results with the very first workout. You’ll notice rapid changes in the size and shape of your muscles. You’ll feel stronger, more focused, more energetic. And you’ll see more improvements every week.

It’s a dynamic combination. COLD FUSION EX™ supplies Nitric Oxide (NO) to open your blood vessels then delivers the nutrients and muscle building agents like Creatine that lead to EXTREME muscle growth, density and hardness. You'll “feel” the pump with Nitric Oxide but you'll keep it with our proprietary Creatine blend.

You may have tried Creatine before. While there are over 250 scientific studies proving Creatine's impact on muscle growth and strength, most people don’t get any results because they bought the WRONG Creatine.

Most products are made Creatine monohydrate, an unstable form that converts almost immediately to a toxin called Creatinine when it's combined with ANY liquid. LG Sciences uses only the most biolavailable Creatine in two forms so you can absorb it better and avoid diarrhea, bloat and other problems. With some formulas, you absorb as little as 20% of the Creatine you take before the rest converts to a waste product. LG SCIENCES's COLD FUSION EX™ formula allows Creatine to pass across cell membranes in the intestines and muscle cells more efficiently.

Our Anabolic Volumizing Complex harness the power of NO to increase blood flow and nutrients to your muscles so that when you “stress” them by working out, muscle mass will increase more than with the workout alone. We use two forms of the most bioavailable Arginine to maximize Creatine transport and increase NO production.. Most Arginine in other supplements gets destroyed in the intestine but the forms we use are specifically designed to pass through your intestine without being destroyed. It's how COLD FUSION EX™ makes you stronger and bigger, quicker than diet and training can alone.

Other ingredients make it easier to use Creatine and intensify the effect of Creatine and Nitric Oxide in your body. Our proprietary blend of herbs, minerals and amino acids may give you 19 times the results you’d get with Creatine alone. This same blend lets you continue to produce NO so you get more benefits longer.
Of course, many users report incredible side effects on their sex life, too! Anything that increases blood flow, nutrients and sensation is going to be a bonus in the bedroom. Some of the ingredients in this same mix have been studied as “erection enhancers” and sperm increasers.

One other place you’ll notice the effects of COLD FUSION EX™ is post workout. We added other ingredients to increase energy and buffer lactic acid so you'll be less sore and tired after your workouts. You may even burn more fat as fuel during your workout. .

Only a product that combines two forms of highly absorbable Creatine, two forms of the most effective Arginine for NO production and a proprietary blend of extras can provide the kind of results you’re looking for. When you’re ready for massive, dense muscles, extreme vascularity, awesome strength, extra endurance, and super energy, it’s time to explode your workout plateau with COLD FUSION EX™.

Combine COLD FUSION EX™ with our TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER , FORMADROL EXTREME™ or our PROHORMONE, METHYL 1-D in one of our STACKS and you'll see hard-core results you won't believe.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 20 Grams
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 32
Carbs 8g
Cold Fusion EX Proprietary Blend 20,000mg
Anabolic Volumizing Complex:
Arginine AKG
Di-Arginine Malate
Di-Creatine Malate
Creatine Propyl Ester
L-Arginine
Lipolytic Complex:
L-Tyrosine
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
Caffeine
Dl-Phenylalanine
Rhodolia Salidroside
Performance Enhancement Complex:
L-Taurine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Aspartic Acid
Insulin Control Complex:
L-Leucine
Mormordica
Chromium Amino Acid Chelate
Vanadyl Sulfate

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, n&a grape, aspartame, red beet powder, fd&c blue dye #1.

Directions:
On training days, take 2-3 scoops with 8-12 oz. of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training on an empty stomach. On non-workout days, take 1 scoop with 8 oz of water. For best results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake for one hour after taking Cold Fusion EX.

Seems like it's the shit :hyperguy::food-snacking:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iron-Tech whey protein, basically the usual with a bottle of endorush of course :xyxthumbs:
Whey protein has gone up in price sooo much, this stayed the same :D

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ON Whey
Horse power
N.O Shotgun, Buy one get one free from BB.com
Animal Pak
Gatorade - Berry

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

EAS Phosphagen HP
I love this creatine

P

Pain

VIP
100% ON whey. Taste like garbage.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6OXO 3 bottles of the bitch haha, and endorush (some pretty good shit!)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please tell me this is not your PCT?

whats the problem? i mean i am a beginner right? why dont you share some of your knowledge with me and tell me what not to do. i mean your obviously more advanced then all of us.