• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

contest diuretics: whats best?

C

ChitownBB84

i know of xpel, taraxatone. i've tried taraxatone and was good but wondering if anybody knew of anything else

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I recommended SAN Shredded to a member Turkish1530 for his competition, there are pictures of him in the members section, and he looked great.

C

ChitownBB84

is that a fat burner with ingredients for diuretics or a regular diuretic?

anaboliod

anaboliod

muscles are 70% water, if you water and salt load/delpete properly you shouldn't need a diuretic.

faiz

faiz

Taraxtone is good with Dandelion root works well

or Shrink Rap + Dandelion root

F

Freak

40 mg of lasix +200 mg demadex daily would do the trick if you wanna deplete all your intracelluar and extracelluar water and be as flat as you can be.. like me at my last show. But seriously, depending on your level.. If you've just started experimenting with diuretics and don't want anything crazy then stick with aldactone or if stronger effect is needed, then dyazide. Stay away from loop diuretics unless you really need them and if you really know what you're doing.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
40 mg of lasix +200 mg demadex daily would do the trick if you wanna deplete all your intracelluar and extracelluar water and be as flat as you can be.. like me at my last show. But seriously, depending on your level.. If you've just started experimenting with diuretics and don't want anything crazy then stick with aldactone or if stronger effect is needed, then dyazide. Stay away from loop diuretics unless you really need them and if you really know what you're doing.

stay away from loop diuretics period. bad stuff. there's no need to use lasix there are other options out there that are far less dangerous.

F

Freak

stay away from loop diuretics period. bad stuff. there's no need to use lasix there are other options out there that are far less dangerous.

Yes, but as I've said that depends on the athlete's level. I don't think there's a single pro out there that doesn't use loop diuretics. And on the other hand, something like lasix could be useful as a last minute aid. For example on sat morning on the day of the show if you feel like you're a little smooth and still holding that bit of water, a single 20 mg of lasix could tighten you up in that short period of time as loop diuretics start working almost instantly while for something like aldactone it would take several days to work...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, but as I've said that depends on the athlete's level. I don't think there's a single pro out there that doesn't use loop diuretics. And on the other hand, something like lasix could be useful as a last minute aid. For example on sat morning on the day of the show if you feel like you're a little smooth and still holding that bit of water, a single 20 mg of lasix could tighten you up in that short period of time as loop diuretics start working almost instantly while for something like aldactone it would take several days to work...

your right. and since none of us on here are pros or even nat level competitors, there is little need for such a compound. perhaps the day of if you are holding water that you feel is really going to hurt you maybe...maybe if you really know what you're doing. otherwise don't risk the serious and very immenint consequences a loop diuretics can cause.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freak

your right. and since none of us on here are pros or even nat level competitors, there is little need for such a compound. perhaps the day of if you are holding water that you feel is really going to hurt you maybe...maybe if you really know what you're doing. otherwise don't risk the serious and very immenint consequences a loop diuretics can cause.

agreed

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a buddy who uses dyazide, relatively safe and works great. The only thing you need to get down is the timing of when to take it so your dry and full at the right time and not too early or too late.