• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf, 4 months out Mr.Olympia 2008!!!

Light weight

Light weight

Awesome!!!

33010-1.jpg

42510-1.jpg

51710-1.jpg

341010-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jewnen and I where at that contest.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ideal bodybuilder to me.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing, just amazing. Front latspread is out of this world. Holy shit.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What did you think about Jerry Ossi?

Ossi was fucking awesome. It was the first time I have seen him and he really impressed me. Actually most in his class was pretty awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back seems slightly improved. Hams and glutes still need much improvement. If Cutler fails to come in conditioned, I do believe that the big bad Wolf may step in and snag that Sandow.

And those shoulders, especially in that back double bi, are just insane!

Doesnt seem like he really went into off season mode at all with his physique. He has stayed very lean this whole time. Did that hinder his improvements? Time will tell...

T

Tappi

Holy shit! Look at those shoulders on double back bicep pose, just something unbelieveble. He needs mass to the back, hes proven it, but in my eyes it seems hes lats hasnt grow any lower (if you guys understand what I mean), its only went wider and ticker. He could easily take lot more mass... At this condition only guy who can compete whit him is Victory...

R

Ruhlforever

Amazing, Jay Vs. Wolf

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ossi is really good imo :) maybe best looking bber in finland.. if u dont count me and h0ke...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe best looking bber in finland.. if u dont count me and h0ke...

Of course that goes without saying.. the dynamic duo of sexiness: Piggy and Hooker.

:keke:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
piggy... btw h0ke is little hippo :D he said it himself! :D

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, he's so pale in person, which tanning product does he use to get that dark?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing, Jay Vs. Wolf

oh man, i want it so so badly, i want an EPIC battle, a 100% cutler Vs a 100% wolf, and i want jay cutler to fucking stay his ground against that beast and wining FAIRLY, and get his 3er sandow showing to the whole world why he is #1

anaboliod

anaboliod

wolf looks awesome! but still no where near where he needs to be to take olympia. Top 3 maybe but Jay still has the size on him and if cutler comes in with proper conditioning the top spot will be his. Wolf looks awesome thou especailly that front lat and shoulders! dayum!! but i think staying so lean in the off season really hurrt his size, I think a true bulking season and hard work on the glutes, hams and back thinkness would definitely put him in the runnings for top spot at olympia!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing, just amazing.

however, i dont see the necessary improvements, hams, and lower back is still too weak, and coupled with those mini calves of his i dont see how he can beat jay if jay comes in condition. i agree with the guys who said he should have taken more advantage of the offseason.