• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Company to trust for Creatine and GLutamine??

TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

Was planning on taking creatine mono and glutamine when I start my bulk was wondering what company you suggest for quality grade creatine and glutamine, I don't want to end up buying some low grade creatine or glutamine because it looks real cheap.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think creatine ehtyl ester is probably the best creatine. Personally, I usually just end up using a monohydrate in my post workout drink or Kre-alkalyn. As far as the glutamine, I dont think there is really one glutamine that is much better than another one. I would just go with whats cheap.

TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

I think creatine ehtyl ester is probably the best creatine. Personally, I usually just end up using a monohydrate in my post workout drink or Kre-alkalyn. As far as the glutamine, I dont think there is really one glutamine that is much better than another one. I would just go with whats cheap.

Thanks man not to bag on you or anything but I read in an article that 70% of CEE is not absorb into the muscles but converted right into the by-product of creatine (forget the name). But if it works for you man keep on doing it, just word of mouth.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man not to bag on you or anything but I read in an article that 70% of CEE is not absorb into the muscles but converted right into the by-product of creatine (forget the name). But if it works for you man keep on doing it, just word of mouth.

This is true. And I think that monohydrate is even worse. It just means that you have to take more of it. I think Kre-Alkalyn is probably the best as far as absorption percent but its all going to do the same thing once it gets in there.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CGT 10 by optimum nutrition. Best creatine i have ever used. nothing even compares, and it is cheap too.

God Bless
Ben

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I personally like Phosphagen HP by EAS
very inexpensive yet still very effective creatine

anaboliod

anaboliod

The Creatine that absorbs the best is Creatine Malate/Chelate like a controlled labs green magnitude, this will be almost 100% absorbed. KreAlkalyn creatine prevents the unabsorbed creatine from turing into a by product. The best creatine I've used is Universal Torrent. It has a monohydtrate, ethyl ester, chelate. So you get the water absorbtion from the mono and the absorption of the EE&chelate. If you're really picky KreAlkalyn is super cheap and if you took all these post work out you would definitely get optimal results.

anaboliod

anaboliod

forgot to mention that torrent also has ample Glutamine and Luecine+a little K and NA!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good info dawg! Repped!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

creatinine :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine.