• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carbblocker

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So as some of you guys might know Im on a diet since some weeks.
And Im doing a high protein and fat diet with low carbs. (Around 50g per day) The problem I have is that Im a carb lover, and if Im not thinking about a diet I can drink 4-5 liters (1-1,3 Gallons) of milk per day without pushing at all.
On the weekends I can eat a bag of chips if I want to, and still crave more.

So my question is..Would a carbblocker work for me? or is it just bs with carbblockers?
I might add that I want a carbblocker to allow me to drink/eat some more carbs

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i haven't tried them so i dont know but with all the promises and claims we get from the companies i am somehow a disbeliever on this one.sounds to good to be true...
come on eat as shit as you want this pill will protect you...

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think some of them do work, but I don't believe in them at all. Anything that does block digestion of carbs or fat will also block nutrients in all likelyhood. Maybe if you just had to pig out it would be good to take one, but I would not depend on them.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From a physiological point of view, I just dont see how they could work. And as Minchinator said, if they were to work, there really isnt a positive outcome to the situation.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just try to set up a good diet and forget the carbblocker.

anaboliod

anaboliod

I would first suggest a diet change, I've never heard positive results from a high fat protien low carb diet. Some carb blockers are legit like BSN cheaters is a carb blocker. But if you eat carbs and they're not absorbed they still have to come out some how so plan on postin' up on the porcelain for a while.