• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Layne "on the comeback trail baby"

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even if you are warm and stretched... it sometimes does not matter... it can still happen. I had done 7 sets prior to my pec tear and had stretched a good amount.

Speaking of which... took pictures...these are 6.5 weeks post op. Be gentle lol. Keep in mind in these pics I still cannot flex my right pec (well I can but the Dr. advises strongly against it) and I cannot raise my arms above my head... though I am getting flexibility back and getting closer. I'm 7.5 weeks post op now and I can finally do a front double bicep.

I'm hoping to have full range of motion in 2 weeks when I leave for my wedding in puerto rico. Yeah!

Layne "on the comeback trail baby"

Posted yesterday

28cdq3s-1.png

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can barely tell. Layne's a trooper. TEAM Road To Recovery!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He works hard, and is always ripped, but sucks that he has such lousy genetics.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He works hard, and is always ripped, but sucks that he has such lousy genetics.

You really think so? I dont think he is mesomorph genetically but I think he has some good genetic features for bodybuilding like a huge chest and naturally lean. I can kinda see what you mean though. I think that is one of the reasons I really admire the guy because I dont think a have even a hair of bodybuilding in my genes.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs look good still.

B

big_duuude

Way too much stretching and too many sets for us naty's.
good to know he's recovering quickly.