• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wii Fit = fail

P

Pain

VIP
Wonder how many people will buy into this. They mention "Muscle Toning" in this interview.

[gm]33657[/gm]

Awesome push up form.

[gm]32051[/gm]

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the idea is great but the activities themselves might need some modifications

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wii fit is meant as something to do while you are really bored, or bored from playing other games. Nobody never took it seriously. And I also don`t expect kids doing push ups correctly.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
once a month I get a towel and wipe off the dust from my Wii.

thats a pretty good workout. :e5dunno:

B

big_duuude

BEN WHITE will buy one.
And MD's In the trenches will video his workout ..... LoL.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
you guys are hating coz u guys bodybuild ( so do i) and we all know that theres no substitute but for little fat kinds who sit around eating cheeto's... it will help . its not meant to get all ripped and in shape but the lazy people who dont do anything anyways... thats another story.....

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're targeting it at 30+ year old women mainly with an emphasis on getting the whole family involved, and it will sell millions (already has in Japan). Doesn't sound like a failure to me.

P

Pain

VIP
They're targeting it at 30+ year old women mainly with an emphasis on getting the whole family involved, and it will sell millions (already has in Japan). Doesn't sound like a failure to me.

Financial it is not a failure, but there is no way this will get obese Americans into shape. It'll be like Wii sports, fun for a a week or two.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Financial it is not a failure, but there is no way this will get obese Americans into shape. It'll be like Wii sports, fun for a a week or two.

I agree. Even if they played enough to get in better shape, I highly doubt most people would change their diets.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the idea is great but the activities themselves might need some modifications

Second that.

I have a Wii at home but almost doesnt use it at all. I just wasted my money on it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff