• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bigger Stronger Faster

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dunno if this is a re-post or not....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KzGfuFFSxA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KzGfuFFSxA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If it's from the producers of Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine, it's safe to assume the movie will be a one-sided trainwreck.

lol. looks like Jay is in it...

44645168tz0-1.jpg

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I s4y b4n al suplmnts d4y r g4y and make dicks sm4ll !!1!!!1 :jerkoff1:

This isnt going to help bodybuilding in any way.... were just going to be seen as freaks. I think its becoming more and more popular to be laid back and unhealthy these days. It is truly sad that we are mocked and shunned for aspiring and achieving a healthy goal. We are treated as if we are in fact crazy, because we are dedicated and disciplined.

The ignorance of people is apalling but it is human nature. To attack things we do not understand.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This isnt going to help bodybuilding in any way.... were just going to be seen as freaks. I think its becoming more and more popular to be laid back and unhealthy these days. It is truly sad that we are mocked and shunned for aspiring and achieving a healthy goal. We are treated as if we are in fact crazy, because we are dedicated and disciplined.

The ignorance of people is apalling but it is human nature. To attack things we do not understand.

Thats a really good post bro. i agree with you too.

The lack of persistence in other people and the simplicity of just saying other people are cheating is going to be by far the popular thing to do.

I hope Jay comes off as a good poster boy for our sport. He really has the ability too. Jay usually comes off well in interviews when they discuss drugs. I also hpe he talks about how much bodybuilders do watch their health. Not saying that all of us do bc a large majority probably do not, but this is like anything. Personal responsibility and smart use has to come into play. You can abuse anything and suffer for it.

God Bless
Ben

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it's from the producers of Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine, it's safe to assume the movie will be a one-sided trainwreck.

I agree and disagree at the same time.

I believe the movie has a lot of potential. And that it will be in some ways side-tracked, but some good things will come out of it. SOME. Very little and far in between, but some shit will come out of it.

Scratch that, I completely agree with you.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree. I have minimal understanding how anyone could actually think such a movie will actually help bodybuilding. Judging from that trailor, it looks as though the movie is emphasising the freak factor, albeit from a very very American-centric point of view.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was an episode of "MADE"
:e5dunno:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wow... this movie could potentially kill a big part of our sport. I can see a lot of the people i know seeing this film then trying to give me the steroid talk :jerkoff1:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Jay comes off as a good poster boy for our sport. He really has the ability too. Jay usually comes off well in interviews when they discuss drugs. I also hpe he talks about how much bodybuilders do watch their health. Not saying that all of us do bc a large majority probably do not, but this is like anything. Personal responsibility and smart use has to come into play. You can abuse anything and suffer for it.

God Bless
Ben

Does any of that kind of talk create interest and most importantly, sell films?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gotta see this one, allthough it will probably make bodybuilding and powerlifting look really bad. and ofcourse greg valentino had to be in it, and they will probably sat that steroids made his arms that big:ugh: if Bush want's oil he should invade Gregs body.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have always prefered and will always prefer to try to be different, the vast majority hate those who are different, being bbder or having it as hobby gave me some more self confidence despite being classified into this "weird" group of overfeeded people

once you are inside this lifestyle feeling it, you cant leave it, no bashing can hurt you, all the hate towards us make me feel more proud to share this passion with you all

jay will show to the entire world as great embassador of the sport if the poissoned questions or agressive editing allows him to do, but if he cant do it ill still be proud of him for try to stand his ground and defend what he loves the most

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gotta see this one, allthough it will probably make bodybuilding and powerlifting look really bad. and ofcourse greg valentino had to be in it, and they will probably sat that steroids made his arms that big:ugh: if Bush want's oil he should invade Gregs body.

Agreed... and LOL :49::49::49:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay will show to the entire world as great embassador of the sport if the poissoned questions or agressive editing allows him to do, but if he cant do it ill still be proud of him for try to stand his ground and defend what he loves the most

Bingo. It's a no win situation in these films, they will just report the sensationalist shit, because it's what creates a buzz, and sells.

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

"There's something simply unamerican about this" -Sen. Joseph Biden

What did he ment saying this? Americans doesnt cheat?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never the less its going to be an interesting movie unlike many others

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does any of that kind of talk create interest and most importantly, sell films?

Oh, i know what to expect. I also know the ignorance of the common person, gym goer as well. I probably wont go see the movie in all honestly. It is just going to enforce all the negative stereotypes I'm sure.

God Bless
Ben

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay should have never done the interview, they're just going to make him look like a total tool.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i dont know what steroids are but Muscletech provides me all the Gakic I can take:gaygay: