• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nick Hogan To Be Sentenced Soon - Facing Upto 5 Years In Prison

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: TMZ.com

Nick Hogan will be in Pinellas County (Florida) court tomorrow to face the music regarding the criminal charges brought against him by the family of John Graziano. Graziano was severely injured on August 26, 2007 while a passenger in Nick Hogan's suped up Toyota Supra.

TMZ's legal sources say that Nick Hogan will not fight the charge of felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. He will plead either guilty or no contest. No deal has been struck with prosecutors.

Nick will enter an "open plea" - which gives the judge total control over his sentencing. Victim John Graziano and his family will have an opportunity to testify at a sentencing hearing on how the crime has affected their lives.

The maximum penalty is five years in prison.

I say give him the chair.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

is it me or did the hogan family go down the tubes?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm calling 3 months, tops.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what exactly happend? was he driving impaired and his buddy got hurt?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Hogan was sentenced to eight months in jail, five years' probation and 500 hours community service, and the judge yanked his license for three years.

pwned.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I only wish he would goto a real jail and not some minimum security, easy jail.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn the Supras he has are sick... I would give a nut for that yellow one of his

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's up to Rocky to rape him now. Make us proud bud :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: TMZ.com
If you haven't heard the news already, Hulk Hogan's son Nick was sentenced this afternoon to 8 months in jail, 5 years of probation and 3 years without a drivers license. Here are some fun facts regarding Nick's first night in the slammer:

-- He is the only sentenced juvenile in the juvenile population of the Pinellas County Jail. All of the 56 other juveniles are pre-trial -- some on violent felony charges.

-- For his first meal in jail, Nick Hogan will be be eating chicken with turkey gravy, rice, bread, and peas and carrots.

-- Since he's the only juvenile there, Nick will be housed at the Inmate Healthcare Facility of the Pinellas County Jail in a single cell.
:no:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what exactly happend? was he driving impaired and his buddy got hurt?

he raced one of his supras with his friend, got pulled over serval times but nothing happened and later he crashed and his buddy (who recently came back from iraq) has some brain damage now...

thats btw his yellow supra after the wreck

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
he raced one of his supras with his friend, got pulled over serval times but nothing happened and later he crashed and his buddy (who recently came back from iraq) has some brain damage now...

Some brain damange? He is a fucking vegetable now!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some brain damange? He is a fucking vegetable now!

Ya, I kinda knew the kid. A lot of my co-workers knew the kid real well. They all got happy that Nick got some jail time but they wish he would have gotten more. Pretty fucked up that the kid really has no life now and Nick just has to have his freedom taken away for 8 months.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
let me know if this is correct...

John Graziano (the guy who got injured) was 21 years old at the time. Nick Hogan was 17. They had both been drinking alchohol that day. John, the ADULT, chose not to wear his seatbelt. Nick, the MINOR, chose to wear his.

so...in summary, an adult got into the car of a minor, whom he knew had been drinking, and chose not to wear a seatbelt.

If you ask me, the stupidity was a 50/50 split.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me know if this is correct...

John Graziano (the guy who got injured) was 21 years old at the time. Nick Hogan was 17. They had both been drinking alchohol that day. John, the ADULT, chose not to wear his seatbelt. Nick, the MINOR, chose to wear his.

so...in summary, an adult got into the car of a minor, whom he knew had been drinking, and chose not to wear a seatbelt.

If you ask me, the stupidity was a 50/50 split.

fucking rights I agree 100%...why is he even being charged? he didnt force his buddy to ride in the car with him im sure. Its a decison they both made...both dumb for driving impaired

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was supposed to first do the community service then jail. but took him straight from court to jail

D

Dstan

I think he's had plenty of punishment already knowing what he did to his best friend. He definately shouldn't get the chair. I mean come on now what he did was stupid and wrong, but alot of teenagers do crap like that.

P

Pain

VIP
I think he's had plenty of punishment already knowing what he did to his best friend. He definately shouldn't get the chair. I mean come on now what he did was stupid and wrong, but alot of teenagers do crap like that.

So you think he should just get a slap on the wrist? You do know he could've killed innocent pedestrians? What ever you do in life, don't become a judge.