• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ANNOYED

hydro

hydro

hey guys just asking for some advice on what i should do, training lately has been good but on tues after hitting chest n tri's i get home and vomit and felt so sick that i couldnt eat anything so i went straight to bed and havent really eaten much since, its doing my head in eating like 1 meal a day, im not feeling hungry or anything. during chest i could feel something wasnt right like in my stomach whether its food posioning im not sure. not having a post workout meal after chest is playing with my head lol coz i spewed up my shake aswell lol. im not training until i can eat properly again which will prob b about 5 days. any tips on what i can do to keep some sort of decent level of protein etc in me since i hav no appetite? and i sorta wanna lay off the shakes for now. thanks

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like the stomach flu to me. Unfortunately protein probably wont be the best thing for a sensitive stomach. I would eat very small meals very frequently. Maybe some deli meat, cheese and an apple for an example of a meal. Good luck with it man!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to let your body fight off what ever is wrong with you bro. I say drink a lot of water, and get as much fruit in you, and fresh vegetable juices as you can. If you do have the stomach flu or food poisoning do not eat anything for 24 hours you will only aid the bacteria/virus. If anything i would be drinking water and apple cidar vinegar, b/c it has been shown to be anti bacterial. Just 2 TBSP in a small glass of water 3 times a day. If your stomach is bugging you do not eat for 24 hours like i said. the only thing you consume is lots of water and the apple cidar vinegar 3 times daily.

The vinegar is a little harsh, but no worse than taking a shot at a bar on the weekend, just a little bit more sour.

When you do get back to eating, eat dry foods. Baked potatoes, crackers, mabye some fish b/c it is light. i would wait a day to get back to eating regular meals then i would only have 3 or 4. then 2 days after the fast go ahead and get back to your diet. Thats what i did and it worked well. When your able to eat regularly again and you plan on going to the gym the next day just carb up. add like 20 extra carbs to each of your meals. you will be good to go.

God Bless
Ben

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like the stomach flu to me. Unfortunately protein probably wont be the best thing for a sensitive stomach. I would eat very small meals very frequently. Maybe some deli meat, cheese and an apple for an example of a meal. Good luck with it man!

Second that. Try to stay hydrated as well. Drink small amouts of water the whole day. I dunno if your stamag can handle milk but thats a great way to get some protein as well. When I'm sick I'll eat brinta its something like oats with milk.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wait till it passes, and then get back to normal. Theres not much else you can do that would really make a difference in the meantime.