• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben white one night out (NEW YORK PRO)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem Buddy

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man he just comes off as a jackass. "i'm the greatest" wtf does that mean? cause he has to know he is no where close. i like the guys physique but he's annoying me gustavo badell and king kamali style. not good.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IDK, maybe is the lighting or something but that leg shot was not impressive at all. But...we will see later on. Like I said in another post, attitude and belief alone do not a champion make. He needs to bring the goods.I will give him props for taking a chance and making that type of prediction.He will either look like a prophet or a fool.
Good luck to him

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I hope he was just acting what he thinks is an entertaining character, if that is his real personality he is annoying as fuck. I like his build, but he is looking smaller than I thought he would, guess we will have to wait and see.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a man who believes in himself.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No shit. There is confidence and then there is this...its annoying.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that leg shot was not even remotely impressive to me, god this guy is such a jackass, i hope kai and ronny showes him that there are other built guys out there other than himself...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's got a lot of confidence, but he will not win this show. I like his physique a lot... he just needs to continue growing. He has a bright future ahead of him.