• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wolf sponsorship

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Milos' site

-Carmine Devita American Super Muscle Online

IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf is rumored to have been offered a deal worth just over $1 million, the largest in bodybuilding history, at roughly $350k a year by Gaspari Nutrition. The company could not be reached for comment, but rumors are going strong around my Atlantic City office. Athletes here in NJ have heard that other companies, notably Labrada & Ultimate Nutrition had made offers but bailed out quickly. BSN & Muscle Tech were also players until Gaspari made it clear it would go into the million-plus market to acquire Wolf.

A multi-winning Mr. Olympia has already said that Dennis Wolf will "destroy anything Cutler brings to the table in 2008." Another highly respected Mr. Olympia, Dorian Yates, had placed the current Mr. O at 3rd place last year. "With Victor out, Dexter being outsized, Phil Heath's narrow shoulders, no one will stand in Wolf's way, they have to give it to him," quipped one Mr. Universe that lives here in NJ and has close ties to the IFBB.

Another top IFBB pro living here in New Jersey, commented as follows: "they didn't want to have a top MT athlete as a single-time winner; MT spends big bucks on the circuit and the Federation was not going to have it's top athlete be the next Samir or Chris d-i-c-kerson. With two victories at the O and three at the Arnold, they can now give it to Dennis. Also after 10yrs of U.S.-born champs, it's now safe to go overseas, with Dorian being the last non-U.S. born champ way back in 1997."

I for one don't think Nutrex can go the distance with GN, however, my sources in Germany say Nutrex is playing it like this, anything top offer made to Dennis, they'll match plus add 15% over the top. I'm not sure how credible this is, but if the Gaspari offer is legit, Nutrex may have to pay Wolf nearly $400,000 per annum. Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I once heard the Dennis were very faithful to Nutrex and didn't want to change that for any money in the world (:uhoh2::jerkoff1::bowroflarms:) Who wouldn't accept $1 million in a contract?
He will do as everybody else does...take the highest bid

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, always great to hear pros making top salaries that they deserve.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news for a great big guy!

"they didn't want to have a top MT athlete as a single-time winner; MT spends big bucks on the circuit and the Federation was not going to have it's top athlete be the next Samir or Chris d-i-c-kerson. With two victories at the O and three at the Arnold, they can now give it to Dennis.

This kind of comments make me angry. Ok, 2007 Cutler wasn't his best ever, but all champs (Arnold'80, Franco'81, Haney'91, Dorian'96-97, Ronnie'01) had had controversial wins.

I really HATE those "they give it to him" as it was a present.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay will destroy wolf, mark my words, wolf is not thick enough, and jay is the only one who can match wolf in width. yes wolf has a smaller waist, but cutler destroys him in the calf and ham department along with cutler having a shorter torso= thicker back...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay will destroy wolf, mark my words, wolf is not thick enough, and jay is the only one who can match wolf in width. yes wolf has a smaller waist, but cutler destroys him in the calf and ham department along with cutler having a shorter torso= thicker back...

With rolls :xyxthumbs:
Not to mention the curves of a Maytag refrigerator :coolguy:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good for Wolf. I really hope he lives up to his potential. I think everyone can agree that he has the frame to be one of the greatest bodybuilders ever if he can make the needed improvements.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff