• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulky is cutting:D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so ive been dieting for about 2 months now, here are some update pics, weight is about 85 kg, waist is down to 78 cm, feeling pretty good, gonna keep cutting until im at around 80 kg is the plan as of now:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back shots+ a side tricep:tiphat:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs and some back:tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks really good mate :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn dude, you put a lot of mass on you chest and back since the last pics I saw. Your back width looks more dominate as well. Looks like you've been pretty strict with the nutrition. Good job with the first two months of your cut, you will look very good at 80 kg. :xyxthumbs:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man you back is looking massive! I guess you look veeery good when u are down to 80kgs !!:hsughr:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That`s how I want to look... seriously.

samsam

samsam

Dang boi........ you've really done wonders with ur physique.
Most impressive is the improvements in the chest and trap region, upper chest has gained some real size and traps... well i see that avatar of yours getting replaced by that last pic!

Keep doin what ur doin man

Any idea of what level you're current bf% is at?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like you have made some solid improvements!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:crymeariver:MASSIVE delts bro..good job..I wanna see those calves and cry whiile lookin at em':crymeariver:lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great bulkster!!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice improvements bro.Your chest looks better i must say:2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow :eek: looks like you had one hell of a bulk bro. Everything looks great, awesome legs and back as usual but your chest has really come out as well. Great pics :2:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YOu look like shit no offence, where are your legs pathetic...

jk:keke:. Looking awesome and much better than before dude, you keep it up man and one day you will have a physique to die for :).

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nice bulk your doing a great job keep it up

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great Bulky, even that chest is starting to inflate, you have made some massive improvements! keep it coming!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the few guys who have made a diet thread who is holding some legit muscle to him. looking real good man. for bulking you stayed pretty lean yet still were able to get bigger. nice work bud lookin forward to how you look shredded!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking real good joakim, i really have a tiny waist and that offseason did you real good, like i always say you have some awesome genetics

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie: thanks alot bro, ye i think chest and back has come up, specially chest, i was never gonna settle for that being a weakpoint, so ive pounded it pretty hard and its come up, still need more mass on the upper pecs, but with time i know it can be done:)

Pghi: thanks, my back isnt bigger since the last pics obviously since ive been dieting, but the smaller waist sure helps alot to accentuate back width, and thats what its all about, illusions.

NeoSoviet: damn dude, that is one awesome compliment:) but u should aim alot higher, i know i will;)

Samsam: much appreciated, yeah incline movements has brought the upper chest up, the extra trap thickness comes from just one thing... deads, with a shitload of barbell rows, i didnt start doing deadlifts up until 6-7 months ago, and man that i regret. its an awesome exercise. i dont know what my bodyfat is, probably 9-10, something like that... last year i was 80 kg at that bodyfat, so i think i can legitimately claim to have added 4-5 kg of mucle.

The Creator: thanks bro, means alot, awesome avatar btw:)

Phil Centopani: thanks man, my delts have come up alittle, not where my focus has been, but i think ive added alittle mass on the lateral and rear heads, so thanks for noticing:D still need more arms though, cuz my delts kinda dwarf my arms from the rear, which is a problem. ha! crying while looking at my calves u say, lol, my calves are not a strong part, theyre totally average, about 17,5 inches atm which isnt very good, but they could be worse i guess...

PrinceVegeta: thanks bro:)

Lionheart: thanks alot, and means much to me that people notice it, been doing high incline presses, which is what i attribute the chest improvements too. never settling for a weakpoint is key...

Braaq: thanks bro, means alot coming from you:2: pleased with the bulk for sure, took the nutrition alittle more serious, before i could go a day and only get 100 g of protein, this bulk i made sure i got in 200 g a day atleast, sometimes more. still got a long way to go, but this sport sure is a learning process.

Tonka: thanks dude:2:

BigVic: thanks m8:)

Kr: great to hear from you man, ye, u told me to bring up that chest! and thats what ive been trying to do:D

Duality: means alot bro, thanks for the awesome compliment, i cant wait to get alittle leaner too, i dont know if im gonna try to get shredded because i dont know if thats good thinking about my age and the fact that i wonna take advantage of high hormonal levels, i think bulking up from 7-8%bf is optimal for gaining, so i think im gonna get down to around 7% then bulk again and put on more mass. to be honest im not gonna compete now or next year, cuz im going in the army, so i just want to be lean for the beach this year. when i get back from the army ill most likely do my first cycle, and then i will consider competing:)

Max: means alot bro, ye genetics is one thing although i dont view my genetics as anything special, theyre above average i guess, but dont forget hard work too, thats the key:2: