• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben White Vs Ronnie Rockel {NY Pro}

Who wins?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
ne7o9l-1.jpg
35heo8m-1.jpg

fv9oqa-1.jpg
ejhoi1-1.jpg

2wp72oh-1.jpg
e7colz-1.jpg

saupo7-1.jpg
30x8tnp-1.jpg

2iurhqg-1.jpg
ipwh7l-1.jpg

2e30k5y-1.jpg
2lxzhox-1.jpg

2q39pow-1.jpg
124ai6t-1.jpg

1t0nly-1.jpg
sg37fa-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted Ronnie. I love how he looks !!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Ben looks incredible! Dry, ripped and thick as hell. I see the show for the tall class being between him and Kai Greene but Kai looks like he is holding a bit of water whereas Ben is not.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i vote for ben white... the only thing IMO ronnie has over ben is back width.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Ben takes it, he appears dryer and more cut and outmasses Rockel.. except for lat width as Skeptic pointed out

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronny has superior shoulder development in the side chest and the second to last most muscular pic. i thought ben's back was a strong point? while his back double bi is solid, his lat spread plain sucks. no width. rather close call but my vote goes to ronny

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronny has superior shoulder development in the side chest and the second to last most muscular pic. i thought ben's back was a strong point? while his back double bi is solid, his lat spread plain sucks. no width. rather close call but my vote goes to ronny

I agree with that assessment but I think that they didn't take the picture when he was fully flexed or spread out. Either way your right, not very wide but he is thick. Looking forward to seeing him progress, he has great potential.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with that assessment but I think that they didn't take the picture when he was fully flexed or spread out. Either way your right, not very wide but he is thick. Looking forward to seeing him progress, he has great potential.

i thought so too about the lat spread. i was like "there is no way he's fully flexed here" but after going to flexonline.com and checking out all the prejudging photos, i think it is fully flexed because all the back shots looked this way. weird he can be so thick with such bad width :dunnodude:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Close one in here and i can pretty much agree what everyone has said ,still i think Ronny takes this..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lisu

Lisu

Though Ronnie is a little blocky from the back and has bit soft hams and glutes he wins without a doubt.