• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

best NYP back

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just impressive, maybe he is starting to get some "colemanitis" in his left lat and right triceps? in back double bi? :ughnoes:

_W5Q4537_RFSNLRZYZZ-1.jpg

_W5Q4542_BERAEPVNVL-1.jpg

too bad his legs and arms are going down and down.. and down..... he is wide as a house

_W5Q4550_HQFJNPOYJI-1.jpg

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks terrible as usual. He has no chance to excel in BB with such crappy proportions.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those legs from the front????

F

Flash

I think he only works back:uhoh2: because everything else isnt anything special especially his calves (not to be anal) but they look like hes never done legs because you get a little size doing legs even if you dont iso them with calve exercises.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm not sure why there is such a large stream of negative criticism for Stubbs. His upper body as a whole is pretty fantastic but he needs to either lean back more or rotate his shoulders back in the BDB; the angle his arms are at make them appear smaller than they are. Also, his chest is exceptional, or at least has shown greatness in the past. I do agree that he's too far along in the age game to make the necessary strides to be amongst the sport's elite but I'm wondering how much of a concern that is based on his competing fairly often instead of taking the time to bring up his legs.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he has had major knee issues because of basketball....

3alola

3alola

joel scubbs he is not lucky because his leg need alot of work out

B

Batmanx007

I'm not sure why there is such a large stream of negative criticism for Stubbs. His upper body as a whole is pretty fantastic but he needs to either lean back more or rotate his shoulders back in the BDB; the angle his arms are at make them appear smaller than they are. Also, his chest is exceptional, or at least has shown greatness in the past. I do agree that he's too far along in the age game to make the necessary strides to be amongst the sport's elite but I'm wondering how much of a concern that is based on his competing fairly often instead of taking the time to bring up his legs.
Good eye

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lisu

Lisu

He had he's quads teared, both quads.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its amazing how weak his rear double biceps is compared to his latspread.That latspread gotta be some of the best ive ever seen.