• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Leo Ingram [robbed?] (NEW YORK PRO)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is no way he should have placed so low, there is just too much mass to be that underlooked :no:

_W5Q4360_DPYCIBCNCC-1.jpg

_W5Q4362_GXJLMAYQLR-1.jpg

_W5Q4366_UHIIHPUGPT-1.jpg

_W5Q4368_NYXQOQXAEY-1.jpg

_W5Q4375_WUDWFCPEFJ-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He actually looks sharper this time :)
Good work Leo :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree here.He looks great!

Savjav

Savjav

i wouldnt say great... conditioning is not great, especially in the hams and glutes..

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the front lat spread you can see this wierd bump in his lat, not sure what it is, but it looked wierd.

Attachments

• _MG_2174.jpg
    _MG_2174.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 393
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, he wasn't robbed. His conditioning wasn't really "spot on". Glutes and hams were a little off. Also, look at his abs. His skin must have been stretched beyond belief as his midsection is a little far from tight.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh maybe my title was very weird, with "ROBBED" i wanted to mean he should have been at least top 6?.. but i think he is in the bottom of the classification.. just unfair

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that in a flex article he said that he got really fat when he was in the army/navy....thats why he has so much loose skin on his stomach....he looks great!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that in a flex article he said that he got really fat when he was in the army/navy....thats why he has so much loose skin on his stomach....he looks great!

Makes sense. I have some loose skin still, but working on tightening it up.

F

Flash

He looks pretty good but he would have higher if his abs were in and he looked a little watery/smooth

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ingram is a bit of an enigma because he sports such great fullness and shape but there's still something undecidedly off-putting about his physique. The fact that he will likely never have proper abdominal separation is probably part of it but as a whole he always seems to come in very vascular but lacking detail elsewhere. It's a shame that abs are such a centerpiece body part.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh maybe my title was very weird, with "ROBBED" i wanted to mean he should have been at least top 6?.. but i think he is in the bottom of the classification.. just unfair

totally agree. he is just too big with very solid conditioning to place that low. a true freak. kinda reminds me of paul dillet with the vascularity

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ingram is a bit of an enigma because he sports such great fullness and shape but there's still something undecidedly off-putting about his physique. The fact that he will likely never have proper abdominal separation is probably part of it but as a whole he always seems to come in very vascular but lacking detail elsewhere. It's a shame that abs are such a centerpiece body part.

I was thinking the same thing, he has amazing size and fullness (almost like Ronnie) but he lacks separation especially in his abs. Although he is very impressive there is just something missing about him to give him that wow quality.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was thinking the same thing, he has amazing size and fullness (almost like Ronnie) but he lacks separation especially in his abs. Although he is very impressive there is just something missing about him to give him that wow quality.

idk my first impression when i saw the first pic was "wow"

true his abs aren't that great. but overall he is an awesome package of size and conditioning. i mean branch warren does not have a pretty physique and has a pretty poor back, yet he does very well. i think leo deserves the same.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesnt look bad at all there.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is just how they all look nowadays; kinda soft and bloated. Where is the quality muscle? I mean check out the guy's in the 90's and you'll understand what I mean...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
check in the 90's? so when dorian won his las olympia he wasnt bloated and a little soft? anyways, that weird bump looks more like a vein lump thingy, i have one in my calves. this is the best i have seen him, he just doesnt have verry good seperation. i also think he should have been top 6

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
a lot of people dont realize how much he has changed within the last 3 years.