• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video - Jay cutler guest posing at NPC Contra Costa 2008

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay cutler guest pose @ NPC contra costa 5*10*2008

he just need to be in shape to destroy everybody this year..

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf looks 1000 times better in his recent guestposings. jay's structure is lousy compared to vic and wolf and his vascularity is utterly non existent, even in contest shape. i just can't even comprehend how people think his physique now is even remotely deserving of the olympia crown. man i hope they judge it this year based on who has the best body not fucking name recognition and politics.

RonWid

RonWid

Looking thick as always, very impressive.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf looks 1000 times better in his recent guestposings. jay's structure is lousy compared to vic and wolf and his vascularity is utterly non existent, even in contest shape. i just can't even comprehend how people think his physique now is even remotely deserving of the olympia crown. man i hope they judge it this year based on who has the best body not fucking name recognition and politics.

the reason why wolf looks better atm is mostly because hes stayed almost in contest shape this year, in other words his hams, lower back and calves will still be weak hence he will loose too cutler. about vascularity, vic doesent have much vascularity either and i dont hear him getting bashed because of it.i mean, cmon thats really not all that important as long as ones condition is good. this cutler hate is getting out of hand here. not one single thread can go by without someone bringing up last years olympia, and im getting alittle tired of it. just hope cutler shuts everyone up this year...

he looks great btw, huge as hell:2:

T

tobyhake

jay is unbeliveable huge but looks a bit square and blocky compaired to wolf,having said that if he comes in shape at the o he will win agaian,wolf and phil still need a couple of years to catch up.

D

d.capodiferro

about vascularity, vic doesent have much vascularity either and i dont hear him getting bashed because of it.i mean, cmon thats really not all that important as long as ones condition is good. this cutler hate is getting out of hand here. not one single thread can go by without someone bringing up last years olympia, and im getting alittle tired of it. just hope cutler shuts everyone up this year...

the first "non idiot" post about jay for a long time.
cutler's haters are really boring: they have to understand that jay is bigger and deserves to beat victor or phil or dex.
wolf is already another chapter

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the first "non idiot" post about jay for a long time.
cutler's haters are really boring: they have to understand that jay is bigger and deserves to beat victor or phil or dex.
wolf is already another chapter

:xyxthumbs: Great post

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the reason why wolf looks better atm is mostly because hes stayed almost in contest shape this year, in other words his hams, lower back and calves will still be weak hence he will loose too cutler. about vascularity, vic doesent have much vascularity either and i dont hear him getting bashed because of it.i mean, cmon thats really not all that important as long as ones condition is good. this cutler hate is getting out of hand here. not one single thread can go by without someone bringing up last years olympia, and im getting alittle tired of it. just hope cutler shuts everyone up this year...

Amen dude...i was just saying that yesterday about how much heat cutler gets on this site...its funny and annoying at the same time. I to hope he shuts the haters up this year but that being said it wont stop even if he comes in shape....ppl will still say he didnt deserve it etc etc. Its all opinion really...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
he just need to be in shape to destroy everybody this year..

:eek5nono: he will not "destroy" nobody (Dex, Phill, Wolf ... and Vic last year) judges will DESTROY them :keke: just my opinion (no offense to cutler fans :D) anyway good luck to Cutler this year

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek5nono: he will not "destroy" nobody (Dex, Phill, Wolf ... and Vic last year) judges will DESTROY them :keke: just my opinion (no offense to cutler fans :D) anyway good luck to Cutler this year

:disgust:"

post something educated and not some stupid "joke"

Wolf doesnt have the mass in his hams or calves to beat cutler...if cutler comes in shape he will win for sure....i think phil heath has more of a chance to beat cutler because he is a other type of package...so will see!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks really thick and less conditioned (at least :D) than in previous guestposings...

Please guys take a look at last 10 secs of vid... you can realise how fucking big Jay is...

RonWid

RonWid

Wolf doesnt have the mass in his hams or calves to beat cutler...if cutler comes in shape he will win for sure....i think phil heath has more of a chance to beat cutler because he is a other type of package...so will see!

Wolf needs to bring up his lower back and glutes as well..

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm not a Cutler hater but no offense dude, just because Jay is bigger doesn't mean he should win or beat Vic, Phil or Dex. Unless you meant to say bigger AND better conditioned/proportioned...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49:

this is a joke mixed with some (major) truth to it. of course cutler fans are going to take this to heart. but it's true.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i'm not even comparing their conditioning to one another in their recent guestposings, i'm just making the (very obvious) observation that wolf has vastly superior structure to jay. there is really no two ways around this man. and true vic isn't covered in "ronnie like" veins, but my goodness at least he has something. i was looking at some pics of jay and my ex roomate (who is not into bodybuilding) even said "jeez that guy doesn't have any veins and he's at 3% bf, how is that possible?" i have to agree. his lack of vascularity should count against him.

the fact that jay is one of the biggest (vic visually appears just as big despite the lighter scale weight. his roundness and fullness accompanied by his shape ad to the visual illusion.) should not mean he is the winner. this is what's wrong with bodybuilding. biggest is not always the best. and that's all jay's got.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

my post wasn't a "stupid joke" buddy , about judges that destroy some bodybuilders is true (with low placings) it was happening in the past , present and will be in future also (unfortunately :disgust:) ... and i wasn't refer to Wolf especially that he can beat Cutler.. of course he needs to improve, but what i was saying is about last year Mr. O... those "judges" :xyxthumbs:

sry for my poor english :hhj:

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay - 2008 Orange County Muscle Classic

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God fucking damn it... why every thread must turn into a warzone ? Who cares if you like or dislike Jay, the thread is about his most recent guest posing.

He looks massive, hopefully he will come in really conditioned this year so that nobody will be able to say he robbed the Sandow.

See ? And I don`t even like Jay.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God fucking damn it... why every thread must turn into a warzone ? Who cares if you like or dislike Jay, the thread is about his most recent guest posing.

He looks massive, hopefully he will come in really conditioned this year so that nobody will be able to say he robbed the Sandow.

See ? And I don`t even like Jay.

:2: