• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My contest pics!!!

Light weight

Light weight

Last saturday (05.10.2008)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look lean dude:tiphat:...how did you do? and what did you weigh?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO you're way too small to compete in bodybuilding. You could do fitness though :2:

Nice conditioning bro.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO you're way too small to compete in bodybuilding. You could do fitness though :2:

Nice conditioning bro.

BS!!!!:stoofoo:

I am getting really tired of everyone condemning guys for trying, especially when they are obvious ectomorphs. Maybe they don't add muscle as easy as you do, but they probably work twice as hard and are even more dedicated.

Well done LW. From those pics you were the most ripped.:tiphat:
Great conditioning, your colour looked good and most importantly, I am sure you learned a lot! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mirror

I am getting really tired of everyone condemning guys for trying, especially when they are obvious ectomorphs. Maybe they don't add muscle as easy as you do, but they probably work twice as hard and are even more dedicated.
I'm not condemning LW for anything. I don't care wether he's an "ectomorph" or whatever - objectively, bodybuilding is not his alley yet.
That LW works twice as hard as me is pure speculation. Where do you draw this assumption from?

P

Pain

VIP
Just be nice and move along.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the great conditioning! :2: you definitely looked like you were in the best shape, next time since your naturally lean I would not diet down as much though. I have seen your other pics and you have good size on your, I would diet only for a few weeks and drop your water and you will be in contest shape while keeping your hard earned size :xyxthumbs:
I have a buddy who does that and it works great.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good LW,
how'd did you go, where did you place?
first show?

I wanna see more pictures bro :tiphat:
how much did you weigh in on the day?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking dry and lean there man
good looking veins on those arms
ignore Turnip hes just pouting

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mirror

I'm not condemning LW for anything. I don't care wether he's an "ectomorph" or whatever - objectively, bodybuilding is not his alley yet.
That LW works twice as hard as me is pure speculation. Where do you draw this assumption from?

agree. tunen's just being realistic about it :dunnodude:

RonWid

RonWid

LW congrats to you because you are already competing on stage, regardless of what anyone else has to say, you are still the man! Keep training hard dude!

Also, good luck to your next competition..

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well done, hope you had a good pig out afterwards.

faiz

faiz

mirror

obviously you have never heard of weight classes.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obviously you have never heard of weight classes.

As a competetive bodybuilder I'm sure he has heard of it.

Why is it that every one on this board cries when someone has the balls to give constructive criticism? Are we really that unsecure of our selfs that all we do on this board is back-padding each other? The whole purpose of bodybuilding is to be judged and compared against others.
It's not like he is bashing LW for competing but just giving him him some friendly advice as far as weightclass goes. Both Tunen and I know how great a feeling it is to stand on stage and I'm pretty sure LW feels the same way.

Congrats to LW for pulling it off and I'm sure you are hungry for your next contest. :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why is it that every one on this board cries when someone has the balls to give constructive criticism? Are we really that unsecure of our selfs that all we do on this board is back-padding each other? The whole purpose of bodybuilding is to be judged and compared against others.
It's not like he is bashing LW for competing but just giving him him some friendly advice as far as weightclass goes. Both Tunen and I know how great a feeling it is to stand on stage and I'm pretty sure LW feels the same way.

Congrats to LW for pulling it off and I'm sure you are hungry for your next contest. :2:

:bowhay::bowhay::bowhay: YES!

sadly this is not the case. almost never do people tell others when they look lousy. this is why i refrain from posting in the diet or contest pics threads. if i said what i thought, i would get flamed because we always have to say "way to go bro!" or "you look amazing! awesome job!". sometimes people on here are EXCESSIVELY positive and it does no one any good.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I completely agree.

Faiz>> :49:

BAN THE BACK-PADDERS!!!1