• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kurt Angle Injury Update

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Angle was removed from main event at Sacrifice after suffering what he claimed to be his sixth broken neck in a three-way match on 5/5 in Seoul, Korea. Angle was wrestling Yeok Bal San for the NKPW Heavyweight Title and when San bodyslammed Angle, he apparently dropped him right on his forehead. Angle finished the match, but said afterwards that his neck was screwed up bad and that he was going to have to go back to America to get the injury checked out. At the PPV, he said he wanted to wrestle, but his doctor told him that if he didn't rest up, the next neck injury could signal the end of his career. According to a source within TNA, Kurt Angle's injuries are very real and they are "waiting on a long term diagnosis". TNA knew Angle was hurting but as late as Saturday hoped that he would be able do the one match and then take time off. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that it was clear to them that he couldn't safely do it.

D

Dstan

his sixth broken neck? That's freaking crazy.

P

Pain

VIP
Good job TNA, build your show up round 1 guy that is lucky to even be able to wrestle. Hope to see Kurt back but at the same time, he should probably call it a day with all the injuries he has.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TNA is just lame, WWE isn't worth watching anymore.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm enjoying TNA atm.

P

Pain

VIP
TNA tries too hard to compete with WWE. They need to be more original. Personally, I hate their ring, they're trying to be mma and wrestling at the same time.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im loosing my interest for prowrestling by the day.Glad theres a match like HBK vs Y2j coming so theres something little more interesting to watch.Anyway..Kurt is one of my all time favorites ,but he should call it a day..

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hated their obvious cheap rip off of characters like Randy Savage, Stone Cold, and others
I don't mind Shark Boy's character, I think it's funny to be honest. I haven't seen Black Machismo yet, so I'm still undecided on that one.