• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

whats the best natural test boosters

J

jeff_hardy

Hey everyone
I was curious, what do you guys think is the best natural test boosters on the market? I have been using DIM which is an anti- estrogen. I was thinking about changing to a straigh test boosters. I have some that comes to to mind: feel free to say any natural test booster that worked for you.

Tribulus
DHEA
Animal Pak
6-oxo

thanks guys for the replies

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone
I was curious, what do you guys think is the best natural test boosters on the market? I have been using DIM which is an anti- estrogen. I was thinking about changing to a straigh test boosters. I have some that comes to to mind: feel free to say any natural test booster that worked for you.

Tribulus
DHEA
Animal Pak
6-oxo

thanks guys for the replies

Animal Pak is not a test booster

J

jeff_hardy

my bad its Animal pak - Animal stak

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only thing I noticed with trib was more morring wood I hav not tried any of the other I hear good things about novdex xt.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Formadrol Extreme. I think it is the best test booster. It is my understanding that some of the others are more estrogen suppresants. Tribulus isnt really a test booster but more a libido booster. My experience is the Formadrol.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I make sure I train my lower body heavy and hard while consuming cholesterol (whole eggs) for my Ledig cells in my testes to convert it to testosterone while taking Fish oil to make sure I keep the LDLs and VLDLs in check.

I don't see it getting more natural that that. :e5dunno:

I had great results from Novedex-XT from Gaspari:
Actual studies have shown that the active ingredient, 3,6,17-androstenetrione, found in a popular anti-estrogen testosterone trigger probably converts to the estrogens 6-keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol while Dianestrozole® can not.

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AN ANTI-ESTROGEN THAT CONVERTS TO AND ENDS UP AS ANY ESTROGEN?
Unlike formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione which converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone in the human body), Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition does NOT have ANY androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testes Axis) suppression.

WHAT DOES NOVEDEX XTREME™ CONTAIN THAT IS SO SPECIAL?
The active formula Dianestrozole® contains 2 unique anti-aromatase supplements. The first ingredient, 6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol, is a patent-pending non-androgenic anti-aromatase that utilizes the advanced ether delivery technology. With its' ether attachment, this amazing compound has a prolonged half life in the human body which means you only take it once per day as opposed to many times per day like other anti-estrogens. The second amazing ingredient found in Novedex XT, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, is the single most potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor ever sold in the supplement market place! It is almost 3X more potent based on binding times and binding ability (how fast and tight it "sticks" to the target molecule) than 3,6,17-androstenetrione. The combination of a long acting non-androgenic anti-aromatase with the most potent non-androgenic anti-aromatase provides the smarter athlete with a double edge attack against the effects of estrogen and the prevention of estrogen formation. Because Dianestrozole™ actually minimizes the production of any and all estrogens in the body through its' dual aromatase inhibition systems, this causes a positive effect on the HPTA which means it will actually cause your body to greatly increase testosterone production on it's own, the safest way to naturally cause a positive anabolic effect in order to gain muscle mass, strength, and endurance while helping to lose fat. Additionally, if you happen to be using or have recently used a prohormone or even a "real steroid," Dianestrozole's HPTA upregulating effects will help your body to restore and normalize natural testosterone output and levels in the body and is the perfect LEGAL choice for post-cycle therapy (PCT).

NEW RESEARCH STUDIES UNDERWAY.
Results of our initial clinical trial show Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition increases bioavailable testosterone significantly higher and faster (within 2 weeks) than any other testosterone booster in the supplement industry - and with only a fraction of the dosage used by the leading brand! If this were not enough, the study also revealed that Novedex XT was so effective at combating estrogen that estradiol was slashed an average of 50% in all subjects tested in just the 1st week! With this unprecedented 1-2 punch, this product is easily the most effective natural vehicle to trigger a potent anabolic response in order to help gain lean mass, strength and endurance while also helping to reduce body fat.

In an effort to bring you the safest and most effective product possible, the full clinical chemistry panels as part of the pilot study have not only revealed the amazing benefits of Novedex XT, but thus far, results have shown no adverse advents or side effects associated with the product. But we're not stopping there! We are so convinced that Novedex XT is the best product of its kind anywhere, that not one, but two long-term, multi-institutional research studies are underway to show, in great detail, the true potential and safety of this incredible product - including a nearly three month double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial at one of the nation's foremost universities specializing in sports nutrition.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Novedex made my back break out after three days of using it with the kind of nasty backne you would expect to see with steroid use, I put it in the trash after that, I was kinda mad at myself for taking it anyways - I don't normally take that kind of product, and I certainly did not want nor need backne. However, I guess you could take that to mean it was working.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tribulus doesnt work it has been proven several times. I cant tell you much about test boosters because I'm not a big fan of them tho I have to admit I never looked in detail to it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trib seems to up libido from my experience....enough for it to be noticeable.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Painispleasure

So basically what Im getting from this is natural test boosters suck

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I eat bull nuts.

I remember in one of the cheech and chong movies, the part where they go to sale some to a dude in the gym and he gives them a whole bunch of shit. One of the things he gives them is a pill jar that says Bulls Nutts and hes like these are great..... hahaha

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i sent my brother animal test when he was in afghanistan in 03 he was there for 6 months and came back huge!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone please find that cheech and chong clip and post it up.

P

Painispleasure

Actually what Im getting from this is theres no such thing as a natural test booster