• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olberman pwns Bush on Iraq

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is America's fault for allowing the media to glorify and promote people like George Bush, and also for giving people like George, Hillary, John, and Barack the chance to run for presidency.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
it is America's fault for allowing the media to glorify and promote people like George Bush, and also for giving people like George, Hillary, John, and Barack the chance to run for presidency.
What a clear and concise understanding of American politics you have!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's easy to always point the finger at George Bush....but the Americans who voted for him twice are also to blame.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! Olberman's getting pissed. I'm surprised this guy is still alive.:ughnoes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow... I bet this guy isn't a Democrat :jerkoff1:
The guy is an ass, but he definitely brings up good points. But with Bush's propaganda against the Democrats Olberman did the same with his choice of words and exaggerations.
Bush should really stop talking to the media, or to anyone in public period. He just embarrasses himself and us at the same time. :no:
If I were McCain I would not be campaigning with Bush or let him make speeches for me, it will certainly put a nail in his campaigns coffin.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy is an ass, but he definitely brings up good points. But with Bush's propaganda against the Democrats Olberman did the same with his choice of words and exaggerations.
Bush should really stop talking to the media, or to anyone in public period. He just embarrasses himself and us at the same time. :no:
If I were McCain I would not be campaigning with Bush or let him make speeches for me, it will certainly put a nail in his campaigns coffin.

he's not. mccain is being very smart with how he is using bush's support. he's distancing himself just enough to make it seem like he won't be the same president george was, but yet is not saying anything detrimental about the president so as to still have his support. good move on his part. i really do think he will end up winning the presidency. the more i learn about obama the more i learn he is not offering anything new or better. very misleading. it is his age and charisma that has him winning the nomination but voters i think will realize he really does not have much to offer as a president.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
he's not. mccain is being very smart with how he is using bush's support. he's distancing himself just enough to make it seem like he won't be the same president george was, but yet is not saying anything detrimental about the president so as to still have his support. good move on his part. i really do think he will end up winning the presidency. the more i learn about obama the more i learn he is not offering anything new or better. very misleading. it is his age and charisma that has him winning the nomination but voters i think will realize he really does not have much to offer as a president.
right...

McCain is Bush x10.

it will be Obama by a landslide.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right...

McCain is Bush x10.

If so God help us all... but then again that goes both ways. Either way we are screwed :no:
Ron Paul could have saved us! :ihavesandinmyvagina

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Olberman makes good points, but it's just another rant against Bush. Yes, this administration is fucked up, but it's time to move on.

Has Olberman had Ron Paul on his show at all?
I don't get that channel up here, and I won't be back in the US until next week.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right...

McCain is Bush x10.

really? why do you think Obama will win handidly? i could see McCain winning even though this is an election that the democrats have NO excuse to lose.

i agree that i don't see much different between bush and McCain.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

McCain's only gonna use bush to raise money. i doubt he'll have him debating on his behalf.

i do agree with you on the fact that this guy is an ass. the media's just one big theater. these guys all play different roles, but there aim is to just play the public, he plays the good guy people like o'reilly play the bad guys. :disgust:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either way we are screwed, totally agree with Braaq.

how many years did it take for Rome to fall my friends?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how many years did it take for Rome to fall my friends?
\

Hundreds. Rome was a much better Empire than the U.S.

M

mash PL

Omg.This world is stupid.War war war.. peace people.This is live.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Keith Olberman, is about the only unbiased, unpolitcally motivated journalist on T.v. today! He is as as indignant as I, with this Admin. of Neo Facists or Neo cons as I am. It may seem that 1 man will not be heard, but as long as he speaks. :angrydude:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He sounds like a child to me throwing a temper tantrum. He keeps using the same points over and over again, as if to justify is immature half yelling rant. Do you think Bush cares what Olberman thinks let alone about his aproval rating. The fact is he is achieving "his" goals and noone will stop him until his term is up.