• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael Hayes Makes Racist Comments Towards Obama

P

Pain

VIP
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/9278

Michael Hayes Makes Racist Comments Towards Obama
Date Added: May 19, 2008
Story By: Ryan Gray
In Dave Meltzer's most recent Wrestling Observer Newsletter he notes that head SmackDown writer Michael Hayes made racist comments towards Presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

According to Meltzer Hayes said, “How can we have a President that can’t read the constitution?” and “If that boy gets elected, I’m moving to Canada.” Many within WWE questioned McMahon’s skit mocking Obama after Obama agreed to do Raw, despite knowing there was a risk of backfire if the Hayes story and his comments got out that week.

Bobby Lashley spoke out against Hayes last week in an audio interview saying that he personally did not like him. Hayes is currently serving a 60-day suspension for making racist comments towards Mark Henry. According to a WWE spokesperson Hayes will have to undergo further evaluation before he returns to work.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
According to Meltzer Hayes said, “How can we have a President that can’t read the constitution?”

It's been like that for 8 years :dunnodude:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dosnt the constitution say that only white people may run for presidency?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before i quit my job, i don't remember if i've mentioned this.
a group of teens were talking aloud about politics, i heard this thats etched in my mind..

"people hiding behind the constitution.."

very disturbing, oh btw, Bush probably never saw the Constitution with his own eyes for more than 4seconds...