• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VICTOR 100% VS KAI & PHIL

MR OLYMPIA 2008 ?

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
o2007menpre093119193745ds6.jpg
2afzqkxhm2-1.jpg
philsolodoblegh5-1.jpg

mro2007finalsbbcomils15as4-1.jpg
wkxswiu3.jpg
phil2bk7-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some great talent there...good future for the sport!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted Vic. His lines flow like an eagle. Second for me is Phil, and then Kai.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wooow honestly all u can say is they all look great. Kai and phils appear to have bigger hamstrings but u really cant tell w the lighting.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very close between kai and vic on the side chest. i'd go with kai as he appears harder with almost equal mass. phil wins the front double bi

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I chose vic because although kai is more muscular in those pics, vic has a better shape. and you didnt even show back shots which vic would win no doubt.... phil heath got kinda squashed between those two, it will be an interesting olympia and vic will be missed

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I chose vic because although kai is more muscular in those pics, vic has a better shape. and you didnt even show back shots which vic would win no doubt.... phil heath got kinda squashed between those two, it will be an interesting olympia and vic will be missed

Don`t be sorry !! Vic will participate in the Olympia !!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Vic all the way in those pics... if heath was as big as big as them then hed be in with a chance. As far as im concerned, Kai has nothing on Vic.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, I have trouble seeing how Vic would win the front double bi in these pics. I think phil has him for sure and all I see him having over Kai is a little tighter waist but I still feel that Kai wins that pose against Vic. Side chest is a great pose for Vic and for Kai, I really dont know on that one.
And I dont think any of these three gentlemen will be crowned Mr. Olympia for 2008.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Victors got the fdb. Kai Side chest.

Overall I like Phils Physique best, but he needs to change the way he is posing in some poses

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted Vic, I may be biased but I think he narrowly won each pose :tiphat:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very hard to decide

however, i went Kai-Vic-Phil

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor looks better in the upper body but kai beats him in the leg department.
whats the meaning of "other" in the poll?aren't we supposed to judge who of those three that we see wins?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Voted Vic, but if I had to put money down...obviously I would choose "other" (read Cutler). Hell, he doesn't even have to be in shape to win the Olympia.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai wins side chest i think
but vic is just a bit better

kai is closing in on vic though :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted other, b/c I think Jay will win.

But of the three, I'd be inclined to go with Phil from these pics, but would need to see the back.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

i'd go with kia or heath 100%. vic is one of the best, but after this injury who knows how long he needs to build back and improve to take over kia or heath

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil doesn't stand a chance here (and this is my humble opinion). Victor takes this and Kai comes in second.

Will some of these guy's be Mr.O this year? I don't know and I don't think so due to the fact that Victor may not be 100% at the O because of the injury. It's going to be very interesting this year...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, I have trouble seeing how Vic would win the front double bi in these pics. I think phil has him for sure and all I see him having over Kai is a little tighter waist but I still feel that Kai wins that pose against Vic. Side chest is a great pose for Vic and for Kai, I really dont know on that one.
And I dont think any of these three gentlemen will be crowned Mr. Olympia for 2008.

AMEN :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs: