• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My starting point

V

VanDamme

I'm self conscious about my body so it's gonna be kinda dark (plus the camera sucks).

Attachments

• Picture 1113.jpg
    Picture 1113.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 81
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult to tell from that pic but look like you have a reasonable size to you to build on. Good to have a starting point as you should make some significant gains when starting out if you train right.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Rocky said, you look like you have a good frame to put some size one. From the pic it looks like you have some bf to get rid of, but I would decide right now what you want to do first. Add size and cut later, or cut now and then bulk up.
Good luck with whatever it is you decide to do and if you have any questions we will try to help however we can :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't see the point in posting this pic. the clarity is so bad you can't really distinguish anything in terms of size or definition. this isn't intended to be mean but from the little i can tell from this pic.......you need to put your nose to the grindstone if your serious about this.