• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Silvio Samuel & Hidetada Yamagishi

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silvio Samuel just can't stay away from the stage, while Hidetada Yamagishi is ready to finally step on it once again.

Samuel, who competed in the first two shows of 2008 - placing fourth at the IFBB Ironman Pro and fifth at the IFBB Arnold Classic - before deciding he would take time off before returning to competition at the 2008 IFBB Mr. Olympia, announced on Monday that his plans had changed and that he will be competing at both the IFBB Houston Pro Invitational on July 4-5.

Samuel won the first professional show of his career at the IFBB Europa in 2007 - winning both the overall and the Under 210-pound class - and used that win to gain momentum heading into last year's IFBB Mr. Olympia.

Samuel is hoping the strategy works again this year.

"That is exactly what I hope to do this time around, except it will be on the bigger level," Samuel said. "I'm not going into the lower class. I've been making improvements and have kept my conditioning. I can do this show and still have more time to make more improvements for the Olympia."

In another development, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly broke the news that Hidetada Yamagishi will be making his return to professional bodybuilding at the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships in Tampa, Florida, on August 14-15