Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrisy86 View Post
    well Havoc is safe for sure :)

Yes it is but for how long who knows I have a feeling that all or most of all the designer roids on the market will be banned at some time

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam55 View Post
    This is not true. Superdrol was never banned. When AX started making tons of of Superdrol and PheraPlex the FDA looked into and simply forced AX to discontinue the product. Since there was no ban on it other small companies made it. The first ban with products such as methyltest and 1-ad would be more comparable to this in that all the products will be considered illegal to buy, sale, or have. They will be considered controlled substances. Might as well just buy roids if your gonna go through this hassle.
    If you read the laws, one of the newest covers superdrol. It covers anything that can be assesed from testosterone. Here's a link. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/legalmuscle7.htm

Why do you think Legal Gear (now L.G. Sciences) got shut down over it? Because its legal or illegal? I am going to go with the latter. Superdrol is illegal, plain and simple. The FDA can't make you stop making a product if its not illegal. Its like telling a company to stop making protein powder. They would just laugh at the FDA because they are making money off of it.

3. Back To Top    #21
    Yes, but what you sent me was written in 2004 and about that ban. From everything that I've read this ban only covers three types of prohoromones which are bolds, trens, and p-plexs. In that list of that link there is no coverage of superdrol.

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

That is the compound that is known as superdrol and it is not covered anywhere in the ban in 2004 or of this upcoming ban. They list the compounds for that reason and those compounds listed are the ones that are banned.

Maybe someone else could chime in on this because I'm very interested and open to finding an answer, but I dont believe superdrol was ever trully banned. If it was how would other companies be able to sale it. If that was true then why would only superdrol still be on the market and 1-dihydrotestosterone not be?

However at the same time I have read the law in which you are talking about that classifies anything related to testostorone as a steroid. Here it is
    Quote Quote
    `(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--
    Yet I think this just was put in so that the government could cover their reasoning and grounds on banning prohoromones because if this was the law they went by there would be too much debate in whose interepation of what is or isnt actually related to testostorone. I'm not really sure on this and any clarification would be appreciated.

"Playing Linebacker is as close as you get to being a modern day Gladiator"- Bill Romanowski

4. Back To Top    #22
    OMG. Don't you all think this is ridiculous!!!! PH? My gosh, what's next, lying to take your own country to war!

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Body Building Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12