• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Animal Pak -GH stack question

J

jeff_hardy

Hey guys
I was wondering, do I need to cycle Animal Pak GH stack?? it doesn't say anything about cycling nor stoping after a period of time.

thanks guys

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DOES NOT WORK.. I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK... if this supp worked it would be banned

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creatine is not banned and it works... Just because Its not a p.h. or a.s.s. does not mean it does not work and most G.H. stacks are great sleep aid / recovery as for the cycling the product I have No idea just follow the label...And if your looking for a great G.H. promoter and sleep aid/Recovery go with venom lean dreams bro...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree creatine does work.. Protein works, some fat burners curb appetite, and there is a wonderful thing called placebo effect. If all these supps worked as they claim every one could look like a pro.. Truth believe it or not..

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree creatine does work.. Protein works, some fat burners curb appetite, and there is a wonderful thing called placebo effect. If all these supps worked as they claim every one could look like a pro.. Truth believe it or not..

I am not saying all supplements work but I am saying most G.H. related supplements are Great for sleep and recovery But thats just my exprince with them I guess you would have to try these supplements yourself because studies show when your in you rem cycle while you sleep more G.H. is released and your body rebuilds those torn muscle fiber you destroy when you work out...

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Some work some don't whats your point? nothing new:dunnodude:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My point is just stick to the basic supplements. With all the new supps coming out that have names like GH, DBOL, TEST, or other names that sound like AAS OR HGH... Those are the ones that shouldn't ever be allowed on the shelf..