• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "Women: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them" thread

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured this might be a good thread idea.

Maybe you have the perfect relationship and can give advice?
Maybe you're a couple on the rocks and want to bitch about it or seek help?

Whatever it may be, post about it here.

I'll get it started:

Well, I was supposed to go see Sex And The City with my girl on Friday night. But I got to thinking "Why go on a Friday night where the mall will be littered with emos and become a clusterfuck of kids?" So I suggested to her "Why not skip school on Friday in the afternoon and just go then?" I said this to her, she was all for it, then out of nowhere she's like "Eh, nevermind." and I do the standard "Are you mad at me?" "Um, obviously" "What did I do?" "You ruined our plans." "What? How?" to which I get the reply "Can you not talk to me right now, k thanks."

:e5dunno:

Am I doing something wrong? :dunnodude:

I'm offering to go to a movie that I really don't even want to see, pay for tickets, food, pretty much everything, and I get that response...I'm hoping it's just "that time of the month." (not trying to be rude, but it would explain it) If you're going to be petty and upset about something I did, tell me what it was and I'll do something about it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you did nothing wrong and your reason for changing the time is sensible.

women are more or less inferior. physically, mentally, and emotionally cursed. not even remotely comparable to men in any way. they are inconsequential most times and have no reasons for their irrational behavior except to blame it on their period (which menstration in and of itself is just disgusting). but we have to deal with all of this BS because we find ourselves irresistably drawn to them sexually. it's of my opinion if they did not serve a function (reproduction, sex) they would die out as their own little species because we as men would have no use for them. i would like to end this by saying this is not applicable to all women, roughly 90%. i have met some women/girls that show me not all of them are lost causes along with some of the notable women in history (madame curie, sandra day o'conner)

sorry for the rant but ya you did the right thing man. just remember your dealing with someone who, compared to a man, is essentially retarded in their ability to handle most things.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haahaha Duality, I`m almost afraid to say I agree with you.

But I have also met remarkable girls in my life, which make it balanced.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Duality said:
women are more or less inferior. physically, mentally, and emotionally cursed. not even remotely comparable to men in any way...
I stopped reading here. This is absolutely retarded.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I stopped reading here. This is absolutely retarded.

it's not meant to be taken totally seriously, i know i'm a little chauvinistic. lighten up.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haahaha Duality, I`m almost afraid to say I agree with you.

But I have also met remarkable girls in my life, which make it balanced.

:gaygay:

cheers my fellow male!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She just sent me like 5 texts apologizing for being a bitch. I forgave her, but I'll always be more cautious when rag week comes around.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sucks beefy, be prepared though, your still young.
need to vent? grab a coors lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
dude you did nothing wrong and your reason for changing the time is sensible.

women are more or less inferior. physically, mentally, and emotionally cursed. not even remotely comparable to men in any way. they are inconsequential most times and have no reasons for their irrational behavior except to blame it on their period (which menstration in and of itself is just disgusting). but we have to deal with all of this BS because we find ourselves irresistably drawn to them sexually. it's of my opinion if they did not serve a function (reproduction, sex) they would die out as their own little species because we as men would have no use for them. i would like to end this by saying this is not applicable to all women, roughly 90%. i have met some women/girls that show me not all of them are lost causes along with some of the notable women in history (madame curie, sandra day o'conner)

sorry for the rant but ya you did the right thing man. just remember your dealing with someone who, compared to a man, is essentially retarded in their ability to handle most things.

That is a very sad view of women you've go there mate. You sound like a total cunt.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, see your next sentence.

I'm offering to go to a movie that I really don't even want to see, pay for tickets, food, pretty much everything, and I get that response.

Thats the problem, you can't let women walk on you like that. Granted, every relationship has its give and take, but don't completely cave in like that, do something you don't want to do and pay to do it, etc. Do NOT do this, ever.

The thing about many women, which is why the "nice guys" rarely have success is because many women get bored once they know they can walk over a guy. You're young, so learn this now.

Here's what you do, and I mean this. Say to her "listen, I knew you wanted to see the movie, and the reason I offered to take you earlier was because I was going to take you somewhere for a surprise after (you weren't really, but say it anyway). I did nothing wrong, and don't deserve this, so let me know when you're done acting like a child. "

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the tip IS! :xyxthumbs:

Honestly though, the only reason I gave in was because she got me a really nice gift for my b-day. I figure it's the least I could do to make her happy. She didn't need to get me a gift, but she did anyway. I figured I'd repay the thoughtfulness.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is a very sad view of women you've go there mate. You sound like a total cunt.

again not meant to be totally serious. even though my tone was serious i was hoping that what i said would be so outlandish that people would just find it funny. why don't you practice what you preach and not take everything so seriously.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave hit the nail on the head completely, definitely words of wisdom. If your a nice guy finishing last, IS just told you why and in my experience it is completely correct.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
again not meant to be totally serious. even though my tone was serious i was hoping that what i said would be so outlandish that people would just find it funny. why don't you practice what you preach and not take everything so seriously.

it wasnt funny. you failed.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it wasnt funny. you failed.

hey how about this, i can't stand you, you can't stand me, so why don't you fuck off and quit picking your little bullshit fights with me over nothing. how about instead of trolling all of my posts you take your ugly little self and thrash out to some killer metal? or maybe hit the gym some more because judging by your avatar you do enjoy the occasional krispy kreme :xyxthumbs: all things that your time is better spent doing.

anyone who thinks this post is out of line needs to see how this kid just follows me on random threads and picks BS fights. i'm sick of it. you and line didn't find what i posted funny. fine. just ignore it then. but no, you start it off again by calling me a "cunt". :weaksuace:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its fucking true, i cant also be nice with my gf, once i act nice with her, she acts stupid

but when i dont listen to her, or i dont pay attention, she starts acting lovingly again

i dont fucking understand why..

the more i love her, the less she does
the less i love her, the more she does

FUCK

duality, with that kind of mentality i think you will die alone in your cave..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hey how about this, i can't stand you, you can't stand me, so why don't you fuck off and quit picking your little bullshit fights with me over nothing. how about instead of trolling all of my posts you take your ugly little self and thrash out to some killer metal? or maybe hit the gym some more because judging by your avatar you do enjoy the occasional krispy kreme :xyxthumbs: all things that your time is better spent doing.

anyone who thinks this post is out of line needs to see how this kid just follows me on random threads and picks BS fights. i'm sick of it. you and line didn't find what i posted funny. fine. just ignore it then. but no, you start it off again by calling me a "cunt". :weaksuace:

dude... your post was retarded... dont post retarded stuff and i wont antagonize you. have some humble pie and have a nice day :xyxthumbs: