• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

To take time off or not???

lance

lance

Been taking 300mg Deca and 250mg Sastonan for 7weeks,gained 20 pounds(bodyweight 214ponds).thought of taking few weeks off and doing pct...But my comp is in 13weeks time. Wil it be wise to carry on till comp,with something like Bold200 and Tren or stanazol? Or should I take a break and do PCT??

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep going, but switch up the compounds.. test/tren/winny.

G

getswole012345

ok i hate to say this.. but .. it may seem like you need to read more bro 300mg d3 and 250 sust..??? sust should be shot eod to take advantage of all the esters and atleast take 500mg. you already have another thread about the pre 12 week before ur comp, i asked a question in it so answer and we will go from there.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i hate to say this.. but .. it may seem like you need to read more bro 300mg d3 and 250 sust..??? sust should be shot eod to take advantage of all the esters and atleast take 500mg. you already have another thread about the pre 12 week before ur comp, i asked a question in it so answer and we will go from there.

You don't need 500mgs of Sust. I would take that amount but there are plenty of guys that will take as low as 250mgs a week. If you make gains, (like he did) then there is no reason to up it. Keep it as low as possible while still making gains is the key goal in my mind when using gear.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't need 500mgs of Sust. I would take that amount but there are plenty of guys that will take as low as 250mgs a week. If you make gains, (like he did) then there is no reason to up it. Keep it as low as possible while still making gains is the key goal in my mind when using gear.

perfectly said. if you can get massive off of just 200mg of whatever, stick with that and only use more when your gains plateau. more does not equal better, a lot of guys have a problem with that.