• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

shoulder shots or glute shots???

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it possible to get a better reaction from shoulder shots instead of glute shots?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no. there is a chance you won't penetrate deep enough with the needle with a glute shot because that is where the most adipose tissue is typically stored. just make sure you go real deep and in the right area, and glute shots are the way to go. the thickest densest muscle in the body and i believe you have the smallest chance of hitting an artery/nerve in the glute area as well. although you should rotate injection sites every week and i would go with the delts as my second option.

glute shots FTW!

G

getswole012345

i would rotate it bro, glue glute/quad quad/delt delt

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better reaction like how? More potent? Nope. Maybe site injections? Nope, not with any studies that I have seen or anyone else. Just inject in any muscle you want really. What ever is easiest for you. I can't do glutes because I can't reach around and feel comfortable enough to do it by myself.

K

Kaptah

Yeah same problem here. I used to be able to do them OK myself but I haven't been stretching that regurarly so nowadays they are really uncomfortable to do. Usually my girlfriend "sticks them in" for me.