• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrist pain - Help me design a routine that doesn't involve my right wrist

thinkler

thinkler

Hey guys,

Since about 2 weeks I have pain in my right wrist. I trained with the pain but right now I feel the pain won't go if I continue to train. However, like everybody on this site I'm addicted to the gym and can't imagine not training for 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm doing full body routine 3x per week
I thought I could do the following:

squat
leg press
good morning (in replacement of deadlift)
leg curl
calves
lunges
(in fact about any lower body exercice except deadlift and front squat)

the upper body get trickier
crunches for abs
pec-dec for pecs (using elbows to squeeze)
lateral raise shoulder machine (the one you lift with your elbows)
rear delt machine (you push with your elbows)

Does anybody is thinking of others exercices, especially for upper body, that is possible to perform without using a right wrist?

thanks in advance

the dubber

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know how it feels to train with a painlfull wrist. got a car accident a few years back which left me with a very painfull wrist. I had to take some rest to recover fromt he injurys but after that my wrist felt really bad for a long time. I did some light upperbody work during that period which helped me recover. I would suggest to take a week of and start the next week with a light session. Build up slowly and try to avoid serious pain in your wrist.

skid9832004

skid9832004

I know how it feels to train with a painlfull wrist. got a car accident a few years back which left me with a very painfull wrist. I had to take some rest to recover fromt he injurys but after that my wrist felt really bad for a long time. I did some light upperbody work during that period which helped me recover. I would suggest to take a week of and start the next week with a light session. Build up slowly and try to avoid serious pain in your wrist.

agreed just take a week off its better to rest than to get hurt more and have to take even more time off then after the 1 week off go light and build up