• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Discussion of the Athlete

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Discuss your model athlete and what it requires to be one.

Tiger = top 5 athlete of all time.

Go.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have a very poor definition of physically demanding and God given ability.

perhaps you were the unathletic one at your highschool who envied the real athletes and thus why you justify golf as you do? though this is a very juvenile personal stab, it's as good a response as you simply posting "lol" towards my post in your sublte little fashion of mockery. another clear example of your perceived superiority. have a nice day.

ok lets take this discussion here, leave lifterdeads thread alone

:hide:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah dude i think we've said all there needs to be said. i don't feel like retyping the pages i wrote in the other thread i think everyone knows what my definition of an athlete is. it's all a matter of criteria, some just happen to have (much) higher standards than others.

and we didn't hijack the thread. we still voted, we just attached a paragraph or so to each vote. that's not hijacking a thread, especially when the subject we were debating about directly related to the poll/voting.

oh and tiger does not even scratch the surface of the universe of the planet of the top 5 machines ..er athletes of all time.