• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Vs Kevin Levrone(Olympia 2002)

Who should have won?

• Total voters
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002mrolympia119cc9-1.jpg

2002mrolympia99jm2-1.jpg

2002mrolympia94qg3.jpg

2002mrolympia92hc3-1.jpg

2002mrolympia93dq3-1.jpg

2002mrolympia61er8.jpg

N

nikrei89

No question about this. Coleman 4 win! Bigger legs, better arms. side tri could be for Kevin. Everything else goes to Coleman.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coleman by far. Kevins arms are huge though.

anaboliod

anaboliod

levrone looks good but no one can fuck with ronnies back, and ronnies legs are redic! Ronnie for sure

P

Pain

VIP
Coleman won it with his back and legs on that day. Levrone was at his best ever in 2002, he came close to winning it.

Lisu

Lisu

Ron all the way
are ronnies hams soft?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't beat Levrone's side tri. Tight midsection, excelent balance, huge arms... he looks really amazing... but not enough to beat the Big Ron.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
big ron takes it hands down..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the legs is where this battle is won....and Ron is miles ahead

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never understood why people say that Kevin looked his best in 2002. He was way too small (compared to how he used to look) and IMO rather dissapointing. Not that Ronnie was at his best by far but judging by the pics and videos I've seen of the show there was no question who should place higher of the two.

Cutler really should have competed that year.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Voted for Coleman, he was overall better, but Levrone has the best side tricep ever IMO (all is fitting well in this pose tricep, shoulder, chest, and abs) :hsughr:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm going Kevin. Yes Ron beat him on legs and back by far but as a complete package I just think Levrone looks better. That gut of Ron's just ruin everything and Kevin's just as good as Ron in chest and arms but without the bloat.

Zendorian

Zendorian

I'm going Kevin. Yes Ron beat him on legs and back by far but as a complete package I just think Levrone looks better. That gut of Ron's just ruin everything and Kevin's just as good as Ron in chest and arms but without the bloat.

if i may ask, where is rons ruining gut?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Front double bi and most muscular. It wasn't as bad as it got but he hasn't had a great mid-section for a long time. Next to Levrone it seems so much worse.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Ok, well maybe it just that I don't think Ronnie has a great midsection period. And as I said, when placed next to someone like Levrone it looks worse. Just my opinion.