• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LATEST SERGIO OLIVA JR. PHOTOS!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's only 210 in the pictures
but he plans on competing at next year's Jr Nationals at 235.
We'll be keeping an eye out for this kid!

2008040502144th3-1.jpg

2008040501654yr3-1.jpg

2008040501649eq6.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good, how old is he?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good. he's got alot of potential.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looking really good. Isn't he only 22 or something?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great his dad used to train in my gym in the 70s i have pictures of him with all the old timers when they were young, i heard his dad after bodybuilding became a cop in new york and got shot in the chest but his chest was so big it didnt penetrate the skin anyone know what really happened or is that a rumor.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's 24 and lives in Destin Fl. He's competed here in panama city at the Southern USA's the past 3 of years. He's moved up a weight class every year and was a Heavy this year (should have been a light-heavy) but he's made very good improvements from last year. He placed 2nd in the heavy's this year. He's a cocky little SOB on stage too lol.

But, I think he's trying to ride his father's coat tails a little too much. He's gott'n a lot of local recognition here but only for who his father is, and he really hasn't acheived a look that's any better than a lot of guys the same age as him coming out of our gym here in Panama City competing in the Southern USA every year with him. Hell, I even won the overall district title at the Southern USA's at 20 years that he didn't even win at 22, and it was even more competitive the year I did it (but nobody says anything about me cause my dad wasn't mr O). A lot of people have great expectations for him (especially himself) but I think if had half the potential people say he has he should be competing at the National level already or have at least won a show by now. When I think of freaky genetic potential I think of guys like Even Centiponi and Phil Heath who turned pro at 25. I doubt Sergio Jr. will be turning any time soon, if he even turns pro at all.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great his dad used to train in my gym in the 70s i have pictures of him with all the old timers when they were young, i heard his dad after bodybuilding became a cop in new york and got shot in the chest but his chest was so big it didnt penetrate the skin anyone know what really happened or is that a rumor.

mythbusters-1.jpg

now seriously theweapon, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS?

:uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2:

SERIOUSLY????????????????????????????????????????

P

Pain

VIP

Unless his chest was made of steel, no amount of muscle on the human body can stop a bullet.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's 24 and lives in Destin Fl. He's competed here in panama city at the Southern USA's the past 3 of years. He's moved up a weight class every year and was a Heavy this year (should have been a light-heavy) but he's made very good improvements from last year. He placed 2nd in the heavy's this year. He's a cocky little SOB on stage too lol.

But, I think he's trying to ride his father's coat tails a little too much. He's gott'n a lot of local recognition here but only for who his father is, and he really hasn't acheived a look that's any better than a lot of guys the same age as him coming out of our gym here in Panama City competing in the Southern USA every year with him. Hell, I even won the overall district title at the Southern USA's at 20 years that he didn't even win at 22, and it was even more competitive the year I did it (but nobody says anything about me cause my dad wasn't mr O). A lot of people have great expectations for him (especially himself) but I think if had half the potential people say he has he should be competing at the National level already or have at least won a show by now. When I think of freaky genetic potential I think of guys like Even Centiponi and Phil Heath who turned pro at 25. I doubt Sergio Jr. will be turning any time soon, if he even turns pro at all.

great post. your very right in that someone like Oliva's son or any other great pro's son for that matter will receive much more publicity and undue praise than others. congrats on you winning the Southern USA title.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looks good IMO, hope that he'll do it to become a pro, will be interesting :D ... thx for posting Coach :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Coach for the pics man!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive most muscular! Look at the legs. Improved a lot from the previous pics.

His dad was shot in the stomach by his wife for not taking out the trash

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol Bro, you've been watching way too much superman.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks good... that last pic is superb.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks really good. Be interesting to see him add the extra 25lb!

medicineman

medicineman

DAMN, RETURN OF THE MYTH!