• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

a new model?

In ya face

In ya face

do you guys thinks that the ronnies standard of perfect bodybuilder will be exceeded?

P

Pain

VIP
Welcome to MuslcMecca.com!

Hello.

Welcome to MuscleMecca.com!

:welcome:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you guys thinks that the ronnies standard of perfect bodybuilder will be exceeded?

really no unless we perfect SARMS and myostatin inhibitors will we see someone so massive and so shredded or even more so than the king. however we might see another close to him if not matching him one day. i'm sure there are other complete genetic freaks out there like ronnie, we just got to get them into bodybuilding.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Phil doesn't make any mistakes through out his career then there is a real possibility.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Phil doesn't make any mistakes through out his career then there is a real possibility.

yes, his clavicural width will get wider so he can bulk more mass

get real with phil, he already has his limitations, he will do whatever he can, but he cant surpass ronnie

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult one.

In a way it would seem the answer is yes purely because as BBing has progressed, each successive era has produced a larger physique than the one preceding it, but it's difficult to see how much more the human body can push these boundaries which Ronnie has already done. I can't see how anyone will bring a true "wow" factor to increased size, shape and mass in the short term future which would eclipse Ronnie's best.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, his clavicural width will get wider so he can bulk more mass

get real with phil, he already has his limitations, he will do whatever he can, but he cant surpass ronnie

I do agree with that, but beating Ronnie's size isn't the main goal. Its overall being better. I hope Wolf can do it. I would think if they get close to Ronnie's best without the gut that would put them in the same class if not better.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult one.

In a way it would seem the answer is yes purely because as BBing has progressed, each successive era has produced a larger physique than the one preceding it, but it's difficult to see how much more the human body can push these boundaries which Ronnie has already done. I can't see how anyone will bring a true "wow" factor to increased size, shape and mass in the short term future which would eclipse Ronnie's best.

exactly what i was thinking. i really dont think you could get any more better than ronnie coleman unless it was ronnie coleman at like 6'4'' or whatever

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember when Arnold retired in 1975 the level decreased some year and after that.... Haney, Yates, Ronnie.

Never say never.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Remember when Arnold retired in 1975 the level decreased some year and after that.... Haney, Yates, Ronnie.

Never say never.
you're right bro never say never :2:

R

remnant

Banned
What goes round comes round. It boils down to genetics and effort. You aint seen anything yet. I believe there are some dormant giants in disparate places around the globe wallowing in oblivion.