• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lee priest???

M

manilamuscle

guys is there any news about lee priest lately, will he compete in any shows this year?? :food-snacking:

P

PiC

well he can`t compete until the olympia..ifbb staff will decide if they accept lee back and the meeting of ifbb staff will be at the 2008 olympia so sadly..no olympia for lee this year

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really hope they let him back in. lee is awsome.

M

manilamuscle

yeah he's awesome! and he's not yet that of an old timer right? he's still at the age of competing seriously.:2:

SRB

SRB

i wish he could come back he is cool

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
to take Lee out of professional bodybuilding is like breaking the leg of racehorse and still expecting a good show at the Melbourne Cup.
The IFBB's survived without him and has been just as interesting and competitive as it was prior to his leave. Personally, I've enjoyed the break we've gotten from the unnecessary controversy that he draws.

Aussies may tend to think differently.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The IFBB's survived without him and has been just as interesting and competitive as it was prior to his leave. Personally, I've enjoyed the break we've gotten from the unnecessary controversy that he draws.

Tonka gone get mad :49:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

oh... how rude :linedrunk: