• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who are your favorite (personality wise) pros??

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who are some of you guys favorite pros, physiques aside. The first pro I ever met was Melvin Anthony and he was one of the most down to earth guys I have ever met. I recently met Vince Taylor as well and he was a real cool guy too. Real down to earth and more than happy to take the time to talk to me and my buddy. I was not impressed with Cutler or Freeman, neither took the time of day to even say thanks when given a compliment. Jerome Ferguson, although he is not a pro, is another one that is a really good guy and representative. Here is a recent pic of me with good ol Vince boy! Discuss..

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i havent met any pros in person but from what i've seen in videos and interviews i'd say that Markus Ruhl is my favorite pro. he just seem like a down to earth, layed back kinda guy. he allways seem to have a positive attitude and fooling around and not taking himself to seriuosly.

medicineman

medicineman

i met johnny jackson at the 2006 olympia, he was cool as hell. i would like to meet rusty jeffers, he has a cool personality.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dexter jackson apparently is an ass from what i've heard.

c'mon you can't beat ronnie for all out charisma and just a flat out nice guy. i think a lot of that stems from his faith. there's probably no one i would like to meet more.

skid9832004

skid9832004

branch warren for me blue collar working man for sure. i never met him but he seems like a really nice guy at his interviews

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I would really like to meet JOJ and Lee. Both seem like they would be cool to talk to. I forgot to mention Levrone. He was a real nice guy and seemed happy to take some compliments and talk a bit.

bb4life

bb4life

Ronnie, Levrone, Ray, Vic, and Flex would all be cool ro meet.

edit- and you cant forget Arnold of course.

B

Batmanx007

Lee likes to hit women...so not cool. Quincy Taylor, Vince Taylor, Ruhl, Flex, Vic, all very cool guys. The Gift spoke to my friends and myself for 20 minutes at the 2006 Mr. O expo, he even did about a 48 inch vertical leap to the top of the MetRx podium for us.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coolest pro's I've ever met have been, Mike Matarazo and Cris Cook. Cook ate with us at Sonny's after pre-judging at the Southern USA's here, and went out with us after the night show when he was 6 weeks out from the NY Pro. Really down to earth, easy going and just a cool dude happy to be a part of the sport.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't really met any pros' besides Markus Rühl and seen DJ and Dennis Wolf guestpose.

Markus was really down to earth as he is in his videos.

As far as other pro's I can only judge from their videos but here goes (in no particular order):
Jay Cutler
Lee Priest
Dexter Jackson
JOJ
DJ
Markus Rühl

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone, Priest and Taylor.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath from the bit we've seen of him on here and his interviews.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
branch warren for me blue collar working man for sure. i never met him but he seems like a really nice guy at his interviews
Except he was an asshole to the nicest member in the history of this forum.

I'd go with Desmond Miller. I met him at the AC just after he turned pro and he was easily the nicest, most humble, and gracious pro I met all day. I just wish he'd bring his back up a bit to keep the naysayers quiet because it would be refreshing to see more people with his type of personality in the top tier of our sport.

isopure

isopure

I have seen a lots of them, but the best was Gunter. He always has time for the fans and supporters. I think he is very professional.