• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

In deep coverage of the Titus-Ryan case.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Check it out!

titus_ryan_large.jpg

http://www.flexonline.com/craig_titus_kelly_ryan_melissa_james_murder_flex/news/453

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi Madmax, you have been a bit quiet at the Mecca lately?

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
I'm there, always! By the way I meant to say in depth in the title, LOL!

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, thats crazy stuff. Its been a while since i have heard any news on this. But the guilty plea is still a little shocking. I mean i always had little doubt that they did it, its just still a little nuts that they actually did.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In depth? Flex online...always making crazy suggestions and titles for their stories.
All they have basically done is copied and pasted information straight from a press release and labelled it as 'in depth' coverage.

J

jeromethechicken

Man, Kelly looks rough. I guess jail and no make up will do that to a girl. I guess we better get used to it then.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
In depth? Flex online...always making crazy suggestions and titles for their stories.
All they have basically done is copied and pasted information straight from a press release and labelled it as 'in depth' coverage.
:49: