• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nolvadex drops?

U

umegghiu973

so i started my PCT today and i have this pink liquid Nolvadex that i was told has 20mg per drop. So to be on the safe side I am taking 2 drops a day. I jus want to know if anybody has ever delt with liquid Nolva cuz Ive only heard of it in pill form. and if so, is there really 20mg per drop?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So basically you are taking something that you don't know what is?

:wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So basically you are taking something that you don't know what is?

:wutyousay:

no that's not what he is saying. he's asking if people have had success with liqued nolva because traditionally the tab form is what's most commonly found. did you even read his question?

and yes to answer your question i have heard of people using the liquid nolva successfully, however i am personally most comfortable with the pill form.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no that's not what he is saying. he's asking if people have had success with liqued nolva because traditionally the tab form is what's most commonly found. did you even read his question?

and yes to answer your question i have heard of people using the liquid nolva successfully, however i am personally most comfortable with the pill form.

He says that he got this stuff and was told it was liquid Tamoxifen but since he asking in here it sounds to me that he's not really sure if liquid Tamoxifen really exists.

Anyway umegghiu973, if you told us what brand you have and maybe even provide some pictures of what you got it would be easier to tell if it's legit. ;)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He says that he got this stuff and was told it was liquid Tamoxifen but since he asking in here it sounds to me that he's not really sure if liquid Tamoxifen really exists.

Anyway umegghiu973, if you told us what brand you have and maybe even provide some pictures of what you got it would be easier to tell if it's legit. ;)

ahh gotcha misunderstanding :2:

ya if we saw pics it would help us answer your question better. good suggestion.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most research chemical stores sell it in liquid form since they get it in powder form from their source. There has been some question if Nolva is stable in a liquid state but I belive it is because there are at least 25 different places that sell it in liquid form.

C

charliemurphy9

the liquid nolva IMO is much better. I only go with the liquid chems as opposed to pill form.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the liquid nolva IMO is much better. I only go with the liquid chems as opposed to pill form.

I gotta disagree here, if you can get pill form from a pharmacy then by all means go with the pills. You will know they are legit. Its just liquid nolva is a lot easier to get.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ totally agree. i have used liquid nolva before, and though it did work, i always respond crazy well with the pill form. everytime i've came off a cycle (twice) i've always gained about 3 pounds and look much drier and harder, i know it is due to the nolvadex.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
plus the liquid stuff taste extremely awful

C

clinton

Pill form is the way to go as you'll know its human grade and the doses are accurate. While using things from UGL is like playing russian roulette whereby you cant be too sure whats inside.

S

spstan29

I think the liquid research chems are fine. They work just the same.